ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

2019-2020 season. Champions League to my Real Sociedad. With V21. Draws against Bayern, PSG and Barça away. Wins at home. 3-1 against Arsenal in the final. Great!!

Thank you very much.

Looking good: first two games with 2 confortable wins (4-0 and 4-1) :)

I switched the DLF into CF and tweaked the throw-ins but the tactic seems to sill work great.

Can you guys recommend a specific player tipology for the RMC? The central midfielder with automatic duties.
I am using a defensive box-to-box type right now (specifically Geoffrey Kondogbia).

Looking good: first two games with 2 confortable wins (4-0 and 4-1) :)

I switched the DLF into CF and tweaked the throw-ins but the tactic seems to sill work great.

Can you guys recommend a specific player tipology for the RMC? The central midfielder with automatic duties.
I am using a defensive box-to-box type right now (specifically Geoffrey Kondogbia).
How's the CF working I don't like the DLF personally very inconsistent

Great tactics, thanks!

What should I do to secure a result when winning by 1 goal margin? Switching mentality to Defensive and choosing Waste Time seems not to be enough.

View attachment 302340View attachment 302339View attachment 302338
Where did it all go wrong?

Have been using V23 since the start

1st season - Won League 2 by 18 points
2nd season - Won League 1 by 10 points
3rd season - Won Championship Play-Off Final
4th season - absolute disaster

Conceding a lot from crosses again, wondering if my central defenders are good enough for Premier League. Have tried no offside trap, no tight marking but no real change in fortunes.

Any help?

View attachment 768656View attachment 768659View attachment 768662
Where did it all go wrong?

Have been using V23 since the start

1st season - Won League 2 by 18 points
2nd season - Won League 1 by 10 points
3rd season - Won Championship Play-Off Final
4th season - absolute disaster

Conceding a lot from crosses again, wondering if my central defenders are good enough for Premier League. Have tried no offside trap, no tight marking but no real change in fortunes.

Any help?
Have you tried dropping deeper in every game and in your team talks use the bottom option on calm then you have faith passionately to each player

Really want to try the V19 Press tactic i keep seeing people say is incredible but can't get it out of the .rar file due to new laptop and troubles with it. Any chance anybody could put a link up for it please?

Really want to try the V19 Press tactic i keep seeing people say is incredible but can't get it out of the .rar file due to new laptop and troubles with it. Any chance anybody could put a link up for it please?

I downloaded it there, but in work so can't unzip and check if it loads ingame.

I'm using v23 I think, pretty decent but heard a few people saying to give v19 a go. While my wingers and inside forwards are devastating, my strikers don't seem to score the amount of goals I might expect from dominating every game nearly.

Currently have Zickovic(spellcheck) , Javier Hernandez and Angel henriquez for United. sold RVP, Falcao and Rooney.

Was toying with buying either Lucianno Vietto or Dybala.

Try putting them into the filters folder..

Back