ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I'm gonna start a new save with the magic tac the one with 3 cen mids anyone got any suggestions who I should be looking at a prem side ?? Had a very successful run with Fulham

V19 - Impressive

V19 - easily best version of this tactic

Wolves - only a few big signings

Dont know what to do next - got no money and there is no decent bosman's kicking about - So hoping I can scrape through another season and bank the champions league money

forget to mention - I play on Classic Mode

Last edited:
V19 - easily best version of this tactic

Wolves - only a few big signings

Dont know what to do next - got no money and there is no decent bosman's kicking about - So hoping I can scrape through another season and bank the champions league money
skin?

V24 still does wonders for my Liverpool side - won the league 2 out of 3 years, 2-3 major titles pr year and currently playing a A and B line up, where both gets equal matches (depending on opponent). A-line has a average of 23 years, while B-line has an average of 20 years.

View attachment 301198

Still in the run for every major tourney - as always. Never been knocked out prior to semifinals, in any cup.

I'm using V24 press for each game, while switching to V21 hold koen when leading 2-0 and going to contra if its a good opponent (still only after a 2 goal lead).

(For the record, the editor has not been used - its just there. I'm not even sure if "Cant use editor" has been ticked on or off)

Last edited:
I moved to v19 after seeing so much about it and safe to say my domination has been much more impressive with United.

While with v23 I was dominating games, I found I wasn't converting a lot of chances. Not sure whats different, but I'm smashing teams now with v19.

I moved to v19 after seeing so much about it and safe to say my domination has been much more impressive with United.

While with v23 I was dominating games, I found I wasn't converting a lot of chances. Not sure whats different, but I'm smashing teams now with v19.

Have you tried V24? - I've seen ppl talk about V19, but i've having so much succes with V24, dont really dare to change it.

Anyone that have used V21, V24 and V19, that can compared their results?

Alot of talk about V19, but right now V24 is doing one **** of a job for me - but hey, Im always looking to improve.

Alot of talk about V19, but right now V24 is doing one **** of a job for me - but hey, Im always looking to improve.

which version of 24? 3cm or 1 dm 2 cm version?

Every Christian tactic is solid but V19 is my favourite.Just dominating.

Hello all im going to do a new save With Liverpool and was thinking which of this tactic would be best to use as i am hearing major things with V19 , I have used bad possession V4 in other saves and that just killed the ME on fm for me so now i want to see what this can do ? Anyone thanks

Hello all im going to do a new save With Liverpool and was thinking which of this tactic would be best to use as i am hearing major things with V19 , I have used bad possession V4 in other saves and that just killed the ME on fm for me so now i want to see what this can do ? Anyone thanks

Use v.23 I went the season unbeaten by just changing crosses to low and un-ticking the f9 instructions

Use v.23 I went the season unbeaten by just changing crosses to low and un-ticking the f9 instructions
What you using for set pieces ? what positions should be taking the free kicks and corners , looks like im gonna give V19 a bash as heard so much about it .

I had gerrard taking them, he plays them short to the wingers and they cause mayhem. Just best takers on free kicks, think Coutinho got a few beauties. Happy Gaming

Back