ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Chelsea are a pain in the a**
Probably because they have a much better team. You can't expect to beat them always. I get beat 2/3 of the time by them but have managed a couple of wins.

Dear christian, please help against chelsea how to overcome them. Is there any detail instruction?or detail OI?
Thank you
Hmm.. I just update the tactic after every game and see if I can beat them. And this time we beat them away! :)

NEW TACTIC UPDATE. NOT OFFICIAL. JUST A TEST!

Well, I went to a new school for a huge project last two weeks. I hadn't much time to come online, but after some little hours Football Manager I found something new. I couldn't test this fully so I don't bring this as an official update of the latest tactic, but I unleash this tactic to see if it works for you too!

===============================================================

View attachment 767153
Downloadlinks
Unleash The Magic - 4321 PRESS - MAGIC - PRESS 4321_2DE04075-D381-4E39-8BBB-6DBCB19E83C5
Unleash the Magic - 4321 DROP - MAGIC - DROP 4321_7AC0F195-3E42-4414-801D-73D62AE0507A
*Possible to switch to an attacking mentality
*Possible to deselect 'play smaller' (I personally deselect this)

View attachment 767154
Downloadlinks
Unleash The Magic - 41221 PRESS - MAGIC - PRESS 41221_B0375067-99C1-425E-ACFC-8F456EC20EC2
Unleash the Magic - 41221 DROP - MAGIC - DROP 41221_3F1D7BB3-5017-4E85-80A0-0CF618E77642

*Possible to switch to an attacking mentality
*Possible to deselect 'play smaller' (I personally deselect this)

TIPS AND TRICKS FROM OP AND THIS POST.

===============================================================

THERE IS NO 'THE BEST TACTIC' OR 'THE BEST VERSION'. LOOK AT YOUR SQUAD AND SEE IF YOU HAVE 3 GOOD CM'S (4321 CHOICE) OR A VERY GOOD DM (41221 CHOICE)!

Christian

How bout OI´s? The same as always? I tried last game, not to good for me, but that was my mistake according to the scouts they played long ball but they didn´t and i paid dearly, 4 goals against in the first half! (No OI´s) I change to press and we got two goals against none receive, but it wasn´t enough.

Please just confirm me about the OI´s? thanks!

Christian

How bout OI´s? The same as always? I tried last game, not to good for me, but that was my mistake according to the scouts they played long ball but they didn´t and i paid dearly, 4 goals against in the first half! (No OI´s) I change to press and we got two goals against none receive, but it wasn´t enough.

Please just confirm me about the OI´s? thanks!
As I said.. ''tips and tricks from OP'' (So yes, Oi from OP)

when will you release new toy 8-|
I think tomorrow, as I don't have much time today.

Whilst im Using V19 of this tactic am i still to use the Team Training guide from the opening post ? As it seems that maybe i should use Attacking movement during the season No ?

Chelsea are a pain in the a**
Probably because they have a much better team. You can't expect to beat them always. I get beat 2/3 of the time by them but have managed a couple of wins.

Hmm.. I just update the tactic after every game and see if I can beat them. And this time we beat them away! :)

I dont know if this work to every team, its help not so much:

DL Show onto left
DR Show onto right
AML Show onto Left foot
AMR Show onto Right foot
AMC Tight Marking
SC Close down (Depend on situation)

This OI will make the winger and FB to cut inside which in the middle we have DM, they always Long shoot
Im using the magic version.

Is the 433 Download suppose to have normal fullbacks, or wingbacks like the picture provided in OP?

Okay, here we go!
VERSION 25
Time for a new version of the Beautiful Play tactic.

View attachment 300063

Hold - Hold the lead for the last couple of minutes.
Press - Against teams who play 'short passing football'.
Dropp - Against teams who play 'long or direct passing football'.

Tweaking parts..

Central defenders - Defenders not working? Use 'defend'. The reason why I selected these is because defenders with these role and dutie don't run forward often. With a 'defend' dutie the defenders press more and create gaps for the opposition.
Backs - If you think this is too attacking than try the attacking wing backs at support.

WON EVERY TITLE WITH AJAX IN FIRST SEASON USING THIS TACTIC!

Downloadlink..
VERSION 25 PACK
The hold version is wrong! This is the good one: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4...HOLD_4EFC8369-E18C-45CC-A826-8280FD64F5D5.fmf

View attachment 300075
For the rest.. tips and tricks from OP.

THE STRIKER - ZIVKOVIC - FIRST SEASON -
BALLON D'OR WINNER
View attachment 300065

THE STRIKER - ZIVKOVIC - SECOND SEASON (STILL PLAYING)
View attachment 300064

Last edited:
Okay, here we go!
VERSION 25Time for a new version of the Beautiful Play tactic.

Hold - Hold the lead for the last couple of minutes.
Press - Against teams who play 'short passing football'.
Dropp - Against teams who play 'long or direct passing football'.

Tweaking parts..

Central defenders - Defenders not working? Use 'defend'. The reason why I selected these is because defenders with these role and dutie don't run forward often. With a 'defend' dutie the defenders press more and create gaps for the opposition.
Backs - If you think this is too attacking than try the attacking wing backs at support.

Downloadlink..
VERSION 25 PACK

View attachment 774096
For the rest.. tips and tricks from OP.

yup,waiting for this 8-|

Can u explain where u see if the team plays short or long passing please

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Can u explain where u see if the team plays short or long passing please

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
To be honest, I just play a match at PRESS or DROP whether I think they are playing. And If I see they use a lot of long balls than I switch. So I anticipate in-game, that's it!

Can i assume this tac kick-*** for away matches ? Because right now, there are tons of good tac, but only for home matches..I find yours' to be the best (compared to several other tactics) fr away matches last time but after several versions of updates, they don't work consistently anymore...

So yeah, imo, the major issue here is to get a solid away-match tac...

Can i assume this tac kick-*** for away matches ? Because right now, there are tons of good tac, but only for home matches..I find yours' to be the best (compared to several other tactics) fr away matches last time but after several versions of updates, they don't work consistently anymore...

So yeah, imo, the major issue here is to get a solid away-match tac...
I have no problems with away matches. Good luck!

Back