ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

What sort of lineup is it then very intrigued and can't wait to try it on my new Southampton save

looking at the screen shots of V25, i'll say 2 cm 1 dm

but **** it's getting hard finding stuff in this thread

Is it worth downloading then ?? Could you post a ss of your team and the setup please

Think I'll run v25 tonight.

I have Zikovic in my team, and I'm in v19 which uses a roaming playmaker and false 9 afaik. Be interested to see if I can get the most out of my strikers with this.

Also have some serious players to play as inside forwards :)

Christian how do you train Zivkovic? Do you use false nine or deep-lying forward?

Great tactics CE, have been using these exclusively for ages now, by far the best I have come across. My hats off to you sir!

Do you have a player filter for players we should be looking at. I am sure I remember seeing one somewhere, but I am damned if I can find it now. Thanks.

Great tactics CE, have been using these exclusively for ages now, by far the best I have come across. My hats off to you sir!

Do you have a player filter for players we should be looking at. I am sure I remember seeing one somewhere, but I am damned if I can find it now. Thanks.
In a couple of days I will make some. Keep it up! :)

Finally a version that my striker enjoys. It's hard to be a good f9 if you suck. But everyone can be a def attacker!
I play in northern irelands second division by the way, so i can't buy Zivkovic...

Read!? I said 'tips and tricks from OP'.

Christian, why dlf ?) complete striker is not better ??)
my forwads in my save (2014-2027...) scoring 30-40 goals in season only champ, champions league 10-15 ))v21 )

sorry for my bad english ))

Christian, why dlf ?) complete striker is not better ??)
my forwads in my save (2014-2027...) scoring 30-40 goals in season only champ, champions league 10-15 ))v21 )

sorry for my bad english ))
Because of this.. Posted this on a dutch Forum.. But I will translate it..

My striker won the Golden Boy and Ballon D'Or.

Games: 53
Goals: 81
Assists: 20
Average rating: 8.42

View attachment 299657 View attachment 299656

To be honest, I just play a match at PRESS or DROP whether I think they are playing. And If I see they use a lot of long balls than I switch. So I anticipate in-game, that's it!

ok thank you, i play fmc and have it on commentary, i had fell out of love with fm, maybe time to try and play it like it should, thank you for your help.

Put up a new HOLD version in the V25 post. You can find the V25 post by clicking in the OP at the LATEST VERSION - VERSION 25.

Back