ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

i know but this is not a oi for v19 . i tried it didnt worked for me. i had oi's of v19 but cannot find it. now will try oi of v17

I've tweaked the V19 to suit "my" style a little bit more and am having good success with it. First I took the WB settings from V20, I prefer attacking backs to having FB's. I swapped the MC's (left Auto, right Attacking). Removed Risky passing and hard tackle from the AML. Changed the AMR to Inside Forward Support and added Get Forward and tackle hard PI's.

Reason for this was because I wanted a dribbler/finisher on one flank, a more creative/dribbler on the other. The Attacking MC (or False10 as I like to call it) charges forward whilst the AMR tucks in and RWB creates width. The attack is very nice and would love someone to try this and let me know if they're having good results too!

Thanks

DejanST, you may be right, but it's recommended to most of the other tactics in this huge thread :)

New Save - Leicester City

New Save with Leicester City

Spent most of my budget first season on Dwight Gayle - Total Beast for this formation (on limited budgets)

First Season - v19 - just press only - 8th
Second Season - v25 - mainly press (big teams - drop - attacking) - 4th

Goal scoring wise - its OP as **** - defence wise - very poor - but that is probably more do to with my poor defence/defensive buys

Keep up the good work Christian

(Classic Mode - Holiday during international windows, Instant Result 25% of the time)

Last edited:
Would you say that having a quick fwd is important I'm Southampton and have pelle up top and he isn't the fastest

New tactic (V25 I think) is working a treat, Juve game was a freak, I had 4 ccc's to their 2, other than that the other stats were pretty much equal

bc309d2001f8ca61044f6b92c372c127.png

Some reason I can't download, says the file on mediafire violates the terms and conditions?...

EDIT : Ignore, for some reason after waiting half hour, the download succeeded.

Last edited:
Typical, after I post my fixtures I go and get smashed 3-0 by Villa haha! Tried to rest too many players, Januzaj is an animal on the right side IF

Back