ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I must be doing somthing wrong I'm using version 25 with Southampton I can't put a run of results together finding it tough deciding who I should play in midfield
etc

all pre season games so far
o.png

I must be doing somthing wrong I'm using version 25 with Southampton I can't put a run of results together finding it tough deciding who I should play in midfield
etc

I let my assistant pick my team at first but then realised we was way better with Januzaj on the right, as opposed to him putting him on the left. So I suppose it's trial and error, if a player plays well consistently, leave him in that position

I let my assistant pick my team at first but then realised we was way better with Januzaj on the right, as opposed to him putting him on the left. So I suppose it's trial and error, if a player plays well consistently, leave him in that position
Have you made any changes at all who do you play as your dm I can't decide whether to change the role to suit Wanyama or sell him

do you have any filters for player roles? Expecially for the central midfielders. What's the difference between them? According to me: the playmaker more vision and passing, the right central more off the ball and finishing. Am I right?

do you have any filters for player roles? Expecially for the central midfielders. What's the difference between them? According to me: the playmaker more vision and passing, the right central more off the ball and finishing. Am I right?
That's the posistions I'm struggling with I'm Southampton and I have schneiderlin,ward prowse, Romero and Wanyama and I can't decide who to play or where i must of changed them round nearly every game

I change mentality almost every match to attack, especially because I have a quite strong team at my disposal. Thereby as things arent going as I wish I change to overload which almost always works, in like scoring the goal I need...
I also changed the team instruction that my players stay on their feet because I felt i was getting a lot of yellow cards which drove me crazy.
It works for me now, so I am happy and thank you Koen.
I am Dutch and Christian Eriksen is doing great.
Dont know why i tell this.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I use v25 press. Great tactic.

Last edited:
Think I may to play schneiderlin or Romero there and sell Wanyama unless I can retrain him as cen def

If you're building long term you can get Samper for £10m early on, not sure if he'd go Southampton though

First of all, thank you for sharing your work with us. I do have two questions:

1. What tactic is best when you are playing a much better team?

2. Do you guys see an abnormal number of injuries when playing v25?

Thank you.

Hi,

I've played with Man United 14 premierleague games and I won every home games, but I have problem with away games. I won only 1 and other 4 I lose and 2 draw. I don't know why? I have many injuries, almost every game. I play V25. At away games I don't create many chances to score.

What should I do?

Hey ChristianEriksen was there any progress/updates on the 4-4-2 that you made?

Back