ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

version25. I dont know why but DC-cover dont work for me. I play in Vanarama Conference. I changed DC-defend. Work very good. Sorry for my English, I am from Russia.

IF

Okay, here we go!
VERSION 25
Time for a new version of the Beautiful Play tactic.

View attachment 774127

Hold - Hold the lead for the last couple of minutes.
Press - Against teams who play 'short passing football'.
Dropp - Against teams who play 'long or direct passing football'.

Tweaking parts..

Central defenders - Defenders not working? Use 'defend'. The reason why I selected these is because defenders with these role and dutie don't run forward often. With a 'defend' dutie the defenders press more and create gaps for the opposition.
Backs - If you think this is too attacking than try the attacking wing backs at support.

WON EVERY TITLE WITH AJAX IN FIRST SEASON USING THIS TACTIC!

Downloadlink..
VERSION 25 PACK
The hold version is wrong! This is the good one: V25 *** HOLD_4EFC8369-E18C-45CC-A826-8280FD64F5D5

View attachment 774096
For the rest.. tips and tricks from OP.

THE STRIKER - ZIVKOVIC - FIRST SEASON -
BALLON D'OR WINNER
View attachment 774123

THE STRIKER - ZIVKOVIC - SECOND SEASON (STILL PLAYING)
View attachment 774126

Is there any problem to use a winger instead of a IF if the player as better atributes as a winger?

hello, this tactics (press, hold, dropp) works very good for my.

one question is, if the OML (insight forward) must be right footed and the OMR (insight forward) left footed ?

XTREME TWEAKED TACTIC.
Version 26 Twk ChristianEriksen

As I don't want any trouble, I made a new version of my tactics and put some little stuff from the BlackMagic10 tactic in. But, the formation is different (41221), changed some player instructions and put some OI's to it. Again, it's not a full new attempt, but a tweaked tactic. Just like other people did with mine, which is perfect in a community to create the best tactic for each club and competition.

Downloadlink
V26 TWK CHRISTIANERIKSEN

Face a team that plays the direct or long ball football?
Select at team instructions 'drop deeper' and untick 'offside trap'.

Results with AFC Ajax, standard squad..
Tactic not fluid, played 3 games!
(BUT SOMETIMES YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S GOOD)

View attachment 297617 View attachment 297616 View attachment 297615 View attachment 297614 View attachment 297613

XTREME TWEAKED TACTIC.
Version 26 Twk ChristianEriksen

As I don't want any trouble, I made a new version of my tactics and put some little stuff from the BlackMagic10 tactic in. But, the formation is different (41221), changed some player instructions and put some OI's to it. Again, it's not a full new attempt, but a tweaked tactic. Just like other people did with mine, which is perfect in a community to create the best tactic for each club and competition.

Downloadlink
V26 TWK CHRISTIANERIKSEN

Face a team that plays the direct or long ball football?
Select at team instructions 'drop deeper' and untick 'offside trap'.

Results with AFC Ajax, standard squad..
Tactic not fluid, played 3 games!
(BUT SOMETIMES YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S GOOD)

View attachment 779852 View attachment 779853 View attachment 779854 View attachment 779856 View attachment 779857

Share and share a like

Now I'll be a little Mussolini . You stole this tactic and should die because of this. Italians always makes best tactic XD this is my tactic !!! close this thread !!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey Eriksen. I would like to see you try to get anything out of an AMC in your tactics.
I have failed all this FM year to make a strong tactic with a performing AMC. I can make a good tactic, but the AMC is just unessecary and gets much lower ratings than other mids.

Do you think you would enjoy making a new 4-2-3-1? Deep or with CM, or 1 DM?
Would love to see a Eriksen made 4-2-3-1 here again ;)

Hey Eriksen. I would like to see you try to get anything out of an AMC in your tactics.
I have failed all this FM year to make a strong tactic with a performing AMC. I can make a good tactic, but the AMC is just unessecary and gets much lower ratings than other mids.

Do you think you would enjoy making a new 4-2-3-1? Deep or with CM, or 1 DM?
Would love to see a Eriksen made 4-2-3-1 here again ;)
Maybe I will give it a go. I don't know when I have some time, but there should be some time to have a look at it in the next couple of days. Thanks for the trust (and putting some pressure on it, haha). Keep you's updatet!

Last edited:
Christian in your opinion which is the best tactic atm version 25 or 26 black magic?

M8s do you use this 26 tactic for defence? I mean if you win at the 60mins 1-0 whith tact you use for the last 30mins???

Back