ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Working with paok saloniki in [/FONT]15.3.0 for me :-) Have won the cup

man utd season 2029-2030
15.2.1- mu-arsenal 4-0, mu-bournemouth 7-1, mu-colchester-6-0, mu-middlesbrough-4-0
15.3- mu-psv-2-1, mu-norwich-1-0, mu-newcastle 1-1( home!!!!! 0-1,, my striker scored 79 min)

ChristianEriksen, I've just updated my game to 15.3 and i was wondering will it affect my save because of the change of ME? I'm currently using V25, V26 and the 3 Strikers tactics that was on the 1st post.

ChristianEriksen, I've just updated my game to 15.3 and i was wondering will it affect my save because of the change of ME? I'm currently using V25, V26 and the 3 Strikers tactics that was on the 1st post.
Haven't play a game since the new patch with the old versions. I am currently working on a 4231, with some similar instructions as the latest tactic, v26. Working as ****!

Haven't play a game since the new patch with the old versions. I am currently working on a 4231, with some similar instructions as the latest tactic, v26. Working as ****!
WOW!! That's nice to hear... Hope you'll have a great run of results! Can't wait for the 4231 (:

Anyw, as i'm using the V26 and the 3 strikers tactics. I realized that both of them had different OI, so i would like to ask your opinion which OI should i used? The one on the post in which you posted the V26 tac or the one on the OP

Anyw, as i'm using the V26 and the 3 strikers tactics. I realized that both of them had different OI, so i would like to ask your opinion which OI should i used? The one on the post in which you posted the V26 tac or the one on the OP
Hmm.. I think the V26 OI's would fit the 3 strikers OI's.

I started a new save with Southampton on the 15.3 update but seem to be getting alot of draws I'm creating chances but can't finish a plate of chips any advice on who I should pick as my striker or any other advice I have long and pelle

I started a new save with Southampton on the 15.3 update but seem to be getting alot of draws I'm creating chances but can't finish a plate of chips any advice on who I should pick as my striker or any other advice I have long and pelle

Now this may come from out the blue a bit

But try Dwight Gayle - Can buy him for about 7 million - but he is a **** of a striker for this formation

Now this may come from out the blue a bit

But try Dwight Gayle - Can buy him for about 7 million - but he is a **** of a striker for this formation
I've spent my budget on balanta and Romero would you advise picking the quicker of the fwds I have ??

ChristianEriksen, i remembered last time you posted a 4-4-2 tactics. What's the diff between the 4-4-2 and the 4-3-3 (3strikers) tactics? And which is better to use for my Man Utd team?

Loved these tactics in previous patch, won everything there was to be won. Hopefully they're still usable for the new patch, will start a new save up later with Arsenal hopefully.

How does this perform on 14.3 anybody?
And will you be releasing a specific 14.3 version CE?

Back