ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Awesome @tang29, I'll crack up a save with Arsenal now and see if it's still successful for me.

Since 15.3.0 I'm noticing that opponent's goals/shots rate is higher than before. I just hammered Arsenal 9-2 in CL but they had 6 shots 4 of them on goal. Also happened with Sampdoria (8-3) and Fiorentina (3-2) lately.

Im too using in this new patch a mix of v26 and the 3ST formation using two f9's and one DLF on Inter Milan and having excellent results just like tang29.

also discovered that i score a **** load of goals from short corners since i changed the takers to the cm's. MCL takes left corner and MCR takes right corner. working wonders on my side :)

EDit: i also noticed that while opponents shots rate/goals is higher my total shots / shots on target also leveled up. Last game went on a 34 total with 25 getting on target. i think i have never done this :)

Last edited:
View attachment 296692 COrners are freaking deadly since i changed takers to mc's :D

Edit: Inter 1s season original squad with some loans (munir, tielemans etc), gabriel barbosa and chiriches :) Roma Owned at Olimpico :D

What do you mean by mixing v26 and 3 striker? Mind explaining as i'm struggling abit after the update

What do you mean by mixing v26 and 3 striker? Mind explaining as i'm struggling abit after the update

it is easy. put v26 on, put the IF's next to the DLF dont change any oi's just change the roles of the if's to f9's and youre done :)

So basically, it's just to change both DLF to a f9? So it changes from a 4-3-3 to a 4-3-3 (3 striker) tactic? What bout' the PI? Will be grateful if thr's a screenshot showing your tacti. Thanks

Last edited:
Mine's different from fullsynchro as I'm using the 3ST setup from Koen's V1 XTREM CONTROL and the rest of the tactic is V26. This 3ST setup consists in 2 F9 supporting a CF (support as well). My FBs are taking the corners.

Last edited:
Would like to ask one final thing, as for the FB taking corner... which take which? Eg. the LB take Left Corner or Right Corner and the RB take Left Corner or Right Corner?

Would like to ask one final thing, as for the FB taking corner... which take which? Eg. the LB take Left Corner or Right Corner and the RB take Left Corner or Right Corner?

Im using my CM's with great success, left o left right on right. for me works better than the fullbacks maybe its just me i dont know ;)

Really excited for the 4-2-3-1 formation you're working on ChristianEriksen :P

LB takes left corner and RB right corner ;)

Yeap thanks! Currently in the midst of pre-season preparation and the tactics is taking quite a while to get fluid. Is there any way to make the tactic fluid more quicker? I'm following the OP training tips atm.

Back