ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

V19 still works very well for me, if not better?

A handy little tip, use pre-sets for your wide players. If you go to Player Instructions then at the bottom of the screen after you've clicked on the wide position you have a add player button. I use this all the time so I don't have to keep fiddeling. Tbh the difference in roles is minimum because the Roam from Position sometimes makes my wingers act like IF and sometimes my IF's as wingers... Odd :D

V19 still works very well for me, if not better?

A handy little tip, use pre-sets for your wide players. If you go to Player Instructions then at the bottom of the screen after you've clicked on the wide position you have a add player button. I use this all the time so I don't have to keep fiddeling. Tbh the difference in roles is minimum because the Roam from Position sometimes makes my wingers act like IF and sometimes my IF's as wingers... Odd :D

Hey Justified...I've not updated the game yet...are you using CE OIs and match prep from the OP?

I play with Ajax and use the V25 tactics, and especially the press version. This is going in the League fantastic! 3 x in a row undefeated champion!
But now ... the CL this is a bug catastrophe.. every time I lose there against the big clubs, while we play much and much better. many more chances but it just don't want. Now I used all the drop version, but unfortunately it does not really work. It is now the 5th year that I have no good results in the CL . Anybody have tips?

Thanks!

I play with Ajax and use the V25 tactics, and especially the press version. This is going in the League fantastic! 3 x in a row undefeated champion!
But now ... the CL this is a bug catastrophe.. every time I lose there against the big clubs, while we play much and much better. many more chances but it just don't want. Now I used all the drop version, but unfortunately it does not really work. It is now the 5th year that I have no good results in the CL . Anybody have tips?

Thanks!

v26 )

Havn't played for a while now. Tried one of the first versions, can't remember with one.
But now there are so many diffrent versions... I'm playing Crystal Palace - the scuad is not that good.

With version should I use? Please help... :)

Hi, what is the concept of corners? You said Right defender should take right corner and Left defender left corner. But it makes no sense - because they just kick the ball into the box (they have instruction - play it short, but they have no one to pass the ball to it appears...).

So what is excatly the set pieces tactic here (free kick also)? Who should take them?

Do any of the old tactics work on the new patch (15.3) I cant seem to find a tactic that works atm!!

V1 3ST XTREM CONTROL mixed with V26 BLACKMAGIC TWEAK still doing the trick for me.

Patch 15.2.1...V19...

Regardless of the version...regardless on the team I am...regardless of the patch...I have NEVER...AND THE ROCK MEANS EEEEEEEEEEEVER HAD AS MANY CC's (SINCE THE STAT (CC's) WAS CREATAED ON FM):

View image: R Madrid v Villarreal Stats Match Stats

Just had to share sorry for bothering you with a boring stat on Saturday night!!!

Back