ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Patch 15.2.1...V19...

Regardless of the version...regardless on the team I am...regardless of the patch...I have NEVER...AND THE ROCK MEANS EEEEEEEEEEEVER HAD AS MANY CC's (SINCE THE STAT (CC's) WAS CREATAED ON FM):

View image: R Madrid v Villarreal Stats Match Stats

Just had to share sorry for bothering you with a boring stat on Saturday night!!!
How did you only score 5 ?? Was their goalie MOTM

Is it just me or would some player recommendations,filters or attributes really help

why with this new patch there are so many injuries?? It's unbelievable, everyone is getting injured!!

I just ran a quick test with Leicester with V19 cause I wanted to see if it was just with my team who was overperforming to compensate for the tactic but no V19 still works perfectly fine. You need to tweak for your squad though. Here are my suggestions :

Look at your wingers, are they IF's or W's? Set accordingly!

And also your striker. Is he a good dribbler? Leave as F9. Is he better at creating? Set as DLF Support. Good at both? DLF Attack. If you do set him to attack I would suggest having the two MC's on auto though just to keep the balance in terms of duties.

Team talks, be demanding. Be a Fergie type, Assertive and aggressive are your friends. Be lenient away from home. Leading 1-0 at HT? Be Calm and praise. Leading by more? Be Passionate! Always praise the win accordingly but if you're Liverpool and you won 1-0 at home to Leicester then yeah I'd be Assertive "You got away with that...".

What is the best ChristianEriksen tactic? some people say v17 or v19 or v21 ... i'm not sure... help guys...

and i sheffield united(ligue 1) in first season january-.....

OI's and training from OP CE?
I'll give it a whirl tonight, 9 games in to my season with Luton

I have tried V6T for a couple of matches, and i must say, it works like a charm! Good work

Back