After many seasons playing with Christian's tactics, best results I achieved with V21 Hold in main matches and V23 (better in defense) or V19 (better in attack) in the rest of matches. I'm going to start a season with this 3 tactics

Is there another link for v19, i strugglin to get a d/l

Last edited:
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]The series of 433 tactics were indeed "beautiful play". Looking forward to CE's updated version for 15.3

I have to agree, V6 Press Test is the best tactic. Forget about the new projects, V6T is everything you ever want to use. (6)

hello mates 15.3.1 v6 is not play well .....any help i tried v5,time for magic v19 and nothing ....i thing i must play only defens now......

@Arakai is this results for 15.3?

Most definitly yes, 15.3.1 to be exact but it's the same match engine as 15.3. I played the last games the the day I posted it. Leading the EPL with 11 points and +53 in goal difference after 18 matches now, Barbosa has scored 20 in 15 starts :)

Last edited:
Most definitly yes, 15.3.1 to be exact but it's the same match engine as 15.3. I played the last games the the day I posted it. Leading the EPL with 11 points and +53 in goal difference after 18 matches now, Barbosa has scored 20 in 15 starts :)
sweet! can't wait to try it!

Great news! could you tell us what the midfield roles are, if you've settled on that, please?