is there an alternate link to version 19 because i cant seem to find in the folder in which i have saved it...

Which version would you recommend for Panathinaikos? Greek league seems slightly easy, but getting butchered at champions league. Also in case anyone replies, for that tactic, which is the most demanding role that I absolutely must sign a quality player for? Striker? Midfield? defense?

Which version would you recommend for Panathinaikos? Greek league seems slightly easy, but getting butchered at champions league. Also in case anyone replies, for that tactic, which is the most demanding role that I absolutely must sign a quality player for? Striker? Midfield? defense?
depends what u looking for..in what formation u wanna play, what philosophy of team u wanna make..ect. example..if u ll going to play fast football u ll be need high atributes on passing and defenders with no low pace...coz u ll be always pressing and they maybe score u at counter attacks.. so :) depends always what u wanna do :)

I'm looking for the right one for Nottingham Forest.
I have lots of wingers, lots of strikers but I don't have the right tactic.

What pages (if any) have the set piece instructions? Back after a while and this has increased 200 pages :O

does anyone have a different link to version 19. the one in OP dosent seem to work for me. i manage to save in in my folder but when i go onto FM its not there. thanks in advance

Hi guys I just wanna ask few qestions. I was reading a lot abuot this tactic, I played with it on 15.1.2 update and it's awesome but now there are few things I need help with now.
-First one is what tactic do I play on 15.3.2 update.
-Second, what prefered foot should IF and Winger should have.
-Next, F9, should he be fast,or tall or what because he is pretty bad.
I really need someone SERIOUS for few little advices. Hope someone will help.

Hi guys I just wanna ask few qestions. I was reading a lot abuot this tactic, I played with it on 15.1.2 update and it's awesome but now there are few things I need help with now.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...s/301207-christianeriksen-delivering-art.html

This is all opinionated but:
use v19 in any situation, I came 2nd with stoke in my first season, only signings being Lucas Silva and Juan Bernat, got Jese, Saul and Gimenez on loan.
IF should be Right and Winger can be any, I've used Zivkovic as a winger on the right and he was scoring and assisting everywhere.
The perfect F9 for me I found was either Kenedy or Dybala.

On my newcastle save I've been using v19 and Time for Magic and I've won the champions league 3 times, the world cup with Netherlands and The Premier League 3 times in a row. In year 2020 though.

This is all opinionated but:
use v19 in any situation, I came 2nd with stoke in my first season, only signings being Lucas Silva and Juan Bernat, got Jese, Saul and Gimenez on loan.
IF should be Right and Winger can be any, I've used Zivkovic as a winger on the right and he was scoring and assisting everywhere.
The perfect F9 for me I found was either Kenedy or Dybala.

On my newcastle save I've been using v19 and Time for Magic and I've won the champions league 3 times, the world cup with Netherlands and The Premier League 3 times in a row. In year 2020 though.
Thanks mate very much