Away twerks?

I play with Dortmund and have a lot of problems dominating in away games - even against smaller teams like Köln and in CL. I have NO problems at home, where I almost win every game, no matter how big the teams are.

The perfect example was last season in CL quarter-final where I won 4-1 home against Arsenal and in the second game I lost 3-0 and didn't advance in CL.

I have tried different stuff, but it only makes it even worse. Have you any idea what to do? :)

Change mentality to Standard ? Add "Much higher defence line" and "close down much more" TI's ?
Or Def. Positioning as match preparation ?
Use the press version for away/tough games...
With v19 press,i beated City away from home with 5-3(1st season)

1 shot on goal = 1 goal

View attachment 257811

I am getting extremely irritated and fed up with this scenario! Ok, i score 3-4 goals, but look how effective the oposition is???

1 shot on goal = 1 goal... 2 shots on goal = 2 goals.. Like, they score when they want! like i have no defence/gk.
while i have 60 shots and win 8-2, damm icehockey results!

I dont want results like this!!! i prefer to win 2-1, 3-1, 2-o etc, normal results, not 6-3, 5-4, 7-1 etc..

Have anybody done any tweaks to the defence of version 19 that works??

This is a killer tactic going forward but even with defensive positioning on training i simply cant keep a clean sheet! Ive signed Mangala and Zouma for next season but it doesent matter who plays..

Pls help

Last edited:
can anyone please screenshot opp instructions,training and indiv instructions etc, as my downloads dont work!!! thankyou! please help!

I advice you to download the Dangerous Work tactic and copy the defense instructions to the V19 tactic. I can't guarantee it will work, but it might be worth a try. If you have any questions, let me know!

Great! i will try! Thx buddy

V26 pre-match training should be tactic training like its on screen in 1 post of this thread or if my team know this tactic 100% then use what my assistans advice? Also what i can change in tactic if im playing peterborough united sky bet league 1 and not doing great(13.place). Last question: in guide it says if enemy use direct or long ball unstick offside trap and use drop deeper but how can i know if enemy plays that way bcz i watch only key moments in game and there is no such info in pre match report. Sry for my english :)

Hi all, can someone place a screenshot here the team instructions of v.19...I will try this one on FMC for ios

Sincerely,

sorry im new to this tactic , is there any version with 2 strikers , thanks in advance