ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Yes you can, see Conn's instructions on the previous page. (Or maybe the one before)

Can someone tell me all the changes from the v3 v5 to v6 please?

Christian you mention in your OP about screenshot about training was wondering which post is that in.. thanks

Koen, do you put show on weaker foot for AMR and AML or only for ML and MR?

cant wait to get bk home and try the new versions, V5 control has bossed it for me, great work !

So i have started an adventure with my local team, Oldham Athletic, Who most of you will probably know are a relegation fighting league one team, practically every year. Well, Thanks to this tactic not only have i secured myself in the league and fighting for promotion in my first year, but i have just noticed this gem of a stat!
View attachment 330052

Thanks so much for this tactic guys, has genuinely made my FM experience much more enjoyable!
I am actually using the Raykillz tweak (found on page 39) so thanks to both of you guys!

~Ethan

I used your V5 tactics and ended up 10th with Newcastle. A team that was predicted to finish 8th in game. If I wana settle down with this mediocre league standings, I might as well created my own

I used your V5 tactics and ended up 10th with Newcastle. A team that was predicted to finish 8th in game. If I wana settle down with this mediocre league standings, I might as well created my own

so why u wasting ur time here complaining about the tactic ? Direct me to ur tactic and i'll try that and see if its better than the Eriksen tactic, i very very much doubt it will be. This tactic has has very good results with teams alot worse than Newcastle, so maybe u have done something wrong

so why u wasting ur time here complaining about the tactic ? Direct me to ur tactic and i'll try that and see if its better than the Eriksen tactic, i very very much doubt it will be. This tactic has has very good results with teams alot worse than Newcastle, so maybe u have done something wrong

That's what I wana know. Everyone using the same tactics, and I'm the only one who can't get any good results from it. I saw people doing so great with worse team and I nearly get sacked after my first season =(

That's what I wana know. Everyone using the same tactics, and I'm the only one who can't get any good results from it. I saw people doing so great with worse team and I nearly get sacked after my first season =(

Double check u set it all up correctly, i tried these versions of tactics of 2 different saves and seen nothing but really good results

Back