ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

hehe....V5.1 + tweaks seems losing abit of its sparks in my 2nd season with ManUtd. lemme try V6 and will report back.

Developers are already engaged in this tactics and will be fix soon, and all because of that that you parted discussion on 60 pages

6.1 and 6.2 with ManUtd 2nd and we're raping every team both home and away. Super happy

6.1 and 6.2 with ManUtd 2nd and we're raping every team both home and away. Super happy

Can I ask where youre playing everybody? Trying this myself and struggling to fit majority of the players in, RVP/Falcao/Rooney all up in the striker role, Mata is awesome on the left wing so Ive been using that, with DiMaria rotating between the wing and cm, but 3 strikers with United make it a bit tricky for tactics like this.

I haven't had results like that, but Guidetti is great for Celtic he got 46 goals for me in the Beta (and he was injured quiet a bit).

You should see Guidetti and Scepovic, unstoppable. Guidetti just scored his 30th of the season and he's only played 17 games.
i guess its possible in the scottish league with celtic.. but that defence thoughoO)

View attachment 703475

Gentlemen, I'll just leave this here..

WHO THE "!¤!"%!% PLAYED DEFENCE WHEN YOU CONCEEDED???? FREE TRANSFER NEXT!!!

Guidetti is REALY good on this game. i have him on my Cardiff save and he is consistent and reliable. to bad he is a sourpussy and complain a lot about teammates.

very good tactic, thanks ..

My team: Crystal Palace

V6.2:

vo3O2r.png

transfers:

5RjZ6d.png

Dwight Gayle performance: 21 goal, 2 assists

gLQ77L.png

Wilfried Zaha performance: 5 goal, 19 assists

Vyjk4q.png

Can I ask where youre playing everybody? Trying this myself and struggling to fit majority of the players in, RVP/Falcao/Rooney all up in the striker role, Mata is awesome on the left wing so Ive been using that, with DiMaria rotating between the wing and cm, but 3 strikers with United make it a bit tricky for tactics like this.
Fitting all of them in isn't the problem for me as one or two of them are always injured most of the time =))
I play Di Maria on the wing, Mata CM. I also terminated Falcao's loan in January as I don't see we need both him and RVP in the team and he was on high wages as well. 2nd season now and I'm thinking about letting RVP's contract run out to use Henriquez and Fierro. I sold Herrera and brought in Strootman for 2nd too

Back