ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Going to push forward whit my game. I in december and nr 1 i the league played 15 won 15 whit Juventus!. Will now go forward whit V7.6 and see how things goes.

That's insane. There wasn't a gamebreaking tactic in FM 2014 and I thought there won't be in FM 2015 but this...
View attachment 704590
I think it won't be like that after a few patches though but now I just select random team and win :D

No transfers except Balanta (Toffees don't have much money). Using version 5.1 (untweaked) for all matches. Lost first friendly because forgot to set opposition instructions. Draw with Foxes (at the bottom) was like 30/15 shots (off/on target) for my team and 4/1 for them. The only team that gave me quite a challenge yet was Spurs.

Which version are you using ?

Seems like the tactics are working better when you use 'closing down more' instead of 'closing down much more'. Good luck with it! ;)

So I don't understand old versions seems to be much better than new one ? :D

Well, i tested these tactics in conference south, and i think that V6.1 is the on the go tactic, for all games.

Last edited:
Hi Koen great tactic. Am using it with Livorno and after a steady start i struggled to score goals using the v6 pack after the patch. Switched to v7 and thrashed palermo 3-1 in the cup! Thanks alot, jus want to know which OI to use as there is 2 in the OP

Hi, really great tactics, I have used most of the versions in my Valencia save, getting great results:

1st season: League Champions
2nd season: 2nd in League and Cup finalist
3rd season: 2nd in League and Champions League finalist
4th season: I´m currently 2nd in League and drew 2-2 away agains Man U in the Champions League quarter finals (with a little luck).

Right now I´m using the V7 tactics, getting good results with the control version mostly, and using counter against stronger teams away. In a Champions league or Cup final in neutral ground against a stronger opponent which version would you use? I know that at home I usualy win quite clearly with the control version, and away I get mixed results with the counter tactic.

great tactics, working with my Liverpool team. Version 7.

Anyone had any issues implementing the OI? I put them in on the tactic page but when it comes to match day they are not set and therefore I have to put them back in.... Any assistance would be appreciated

Why I can't import v5.1 this is 1KB .TAC file not 41KB .FMF . Could somebody upload V5.1 FdB 433.fmf not .tac ? Thanks.

My test with Cesena

Media Prediction: 20th

Sub-20

Sub-18

great tactics, working with my Liverpool team. Version 7.

Anyone had any issues implementing the OI? I put them in on the tactic page but when it comes to match day they are not set and therefore I have to put them back in.... Any assistance would be appreciated
No worries, they will be set for every match if you have set them in the Tactics screen. You just have to choose "Show Positions" instead of "Show Players" and they will appear.

Back