ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Playing as Sheffield united in L1. Having most consistent results with the V7 control tactic, but having trouble getting good performances out of the striker. Has anyone had success using a different striker role (poacher?) with this tactic?

If striker is slow - trying using float or low, instead of whipped crosses

I'm using v7.0 still and having lots of success. I find that the opposition tend to get booked and sent off a lot more than my players which is always a bonus!

No worries, they will be set for every match if you have set them in the Tactics screen. You just have to choose "Show Positions" instead of "Show Players" and they will appear.

Great! Thank you

here are few of mine screens. season was great. but after patch I just couldn't get games like it was before. but still great. I have lost in CL against psg. I think a would eat them if it was before patch but all right. Now I am playing with version 6 attack. I tweeked it just a bit.

watch my attacker I think it is something best I ever had in fm and I am playing from first cm. and I dont know when I had season without defeat in league.

and it is secon season. first I was second I found this tactics about half first season.

View attachment 329415View attachment 329414View attachment 329413View attachment 329412View attachment 329408View attachment 329407View attachment 329406View attachment 329404View attachment 329403

Been using 7.6 in second half of the season with Liverpool. Won all games but one where I drew 2-2 after going down to 10 men. First weekend in April and I can win the league against United. Brilliant tactic!

Good afternoon!

Updated game (15.1.3). Playing version7 attack mentality with Arsenal. Tweaked CM-L to adv. playmaker (Özil/Zelalem/Wilshere)
13p-11W-0D-2L. Those two losses came versus United and Chelsea away, guess i became a little complacent after long strike of wins, could have tweaked match training or something like that for those games.

Dominate pretty much each game, Depay(ST), Griezmann(AML) and Chamberlain(AMR) doing extremely well (H)

Overall very satisfied with your tactic! Going to try version8 when i finish the season.

!NOTE Depay became golden boy 2015 (16 from start, 21 goals)

Last edited:
v7 and v8 control working great for me. Added Cross to Near Post to wingers and full backs to fight fire with fire on the ME

It is normal that the right wing is more offensive than the left one? They have different instructions (V8)

Eriksson: Do i still need to change one off the central midfielders to advanced in the V8 and 8.1?

Last edited:
8.1 is working well for me at Home, but can't get any to work away from home! :@

Back