ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

What version you using mate?
This 5.1, I saw the Everton results earlier and reloaded my save which starts before pre-season, hoping for the best lol. Had good results with the Akash v3, before the game crashed during match :(

Sevilla v.6 Update

Fixtures

View attachment 329435

Just look, it is Hillariouse that im winning, just wait and you will understand... read on..

League

View attachment 329442

Again, hillariouse i can be in this position...

League Player Stats

View attachment 329439

Some of my players performing well, Crewell i hold for one of the best DL ingame despite lacking some physical presence, how he can be a 3 star player i dunno :/

Squad

View attachment 329437

Now explaine to me how i can be 2nd in the league and get amazing resoutls with v.6 with Sevilla with ALL THOSE INJURIES!!! AND Unregistrated players. Granted Pereyra can play in CL, but thats it, i cna only have 3 foreign players and now with bacca getting his nationality can registrate Pereyra in the league next window, but HOW CAN I WIN GAMES WITH THAT SQUAD??
Håvard Nilsen is performing Excellent from the bench and when Bacca neds a rest, Aging Reyes is pitching in when i need a swap on the AML, and Vidal has peaked up and not looked back already neeting doubble amount of goals and assist from last year.

V.6 is working and i want to highlight the
"Close down more" and "Lower tempo" tweak for better controll in harder games. TRY IT!

Last edited:
This 5.1, I saw the Everton results earlier and reloaded my save which starts before pre-season, hoping for the best lol. Had good results with the Akash v3, before the game crashed during match :(
Been using V7 Attacking version seems a bit leaky even against teams should be beating. Also using V7 Control version seems to be more consistent.

Been using V7 Attacking version seems a bit leaky even against teams should be beating. Also using V7 Control version seems to be more consistent.
Yeah I've read several times now that control works better for different tactics. Seems to be the best option in the long run for plug and play. I think attack still can be better though in the right situations

I was under opression Controll was best, but after some great resoults with attack vs big teams with tweak "lower tempo" and drop the pressing 1 notch to not be so stupidly agressive it has worked wonders.

Yeah I've read several times now that control works better for different tactics. Seems to be the best option in the long run for plug and play. I think attack still can be better though in the right situations
Seem to draw a lot at home even against West ham,Stoke,WBA Using attack version.

Playing as Sheffield united in L1. Having most consistent results with the V7 control tactic, but having trouble getting good performances out of the striker. Has anyone had success using a different striker role (poacher?) with this tactic?

Back