ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

First game using 8.1 against United at Anfield and demolished them 5-1!!

I used the 6.0 version and absolutely smashed everyone in League 1. I'm playing with Portsmouth and I got promoted to the Championship with 6 games to go. With the 8.0 version I've got 10 wins out of 15 games, with 3 draws and 2 losses since the patch came out. Admittedly it's not as insanely good as the tactic was before the patch, but still very good. Great work mate!

sorry, I think I'm the only one not to be successful with your tactics . train to Rome as you advise me to use? I upgraded fm

This is my result with MU for the first season with the V8.0
I'm also in League Cup semi final.
Falcao: 21 games / 19 goals / 2 assists
Cuadrado: 21 games / 7 goals / 16 assists and also win the Ballon d'Or

View attachment 329362

Last edited:
Just finished my first season in League 1 after a straight promotion from League 2 using 6.0 attacking.

Using 7.2 with a couple of 7.0 dotted around - unbelievable. Predicted to get 20th (generous at best, running basically the same team as my Conference win with a better defense only really) and finished 1st with the following results:

View attachment 329336

View attachment 329337

Unbelievable that. Completely legitimate, no reloading or anything. THIRTY ONE points clear and won the Johnstone Paint Trophy too to boot. Fantastic work, I'm gonna carry on with 7.2 in championship and if it doesn't work I'll try the 7.8 counter too. Great thing about counter too is they can't really clock it by playing more counter against you as your rep increases, so it's good for underdogs.

Last edited:
Corner setting are already in the tactic. Haven't changed anything

I "#"!# need to get to a registration point so i cna "!#"! registrate half my squad, im getting headace and nervouse breakdown here juggling 16 and 17 year old players to keep sevilla in top 3 in hte league... my head!!!! AHRG

Back