ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

And everyone is playing with latest patch 15.1.3 ?

I have been using Eriksens tactics since the beginning and always the latest versions of them. Did some tweaks along the way without great success.

Generally these tactics have been working decently for my Villarreal side, but now since the latest patch to Match Engine I find scoring more difficult. Also conceding less so not that much to complain.

I really like the work put in by ChristianEriksen and will keep following this thread and testing these tactics.

4th season now on the way and there is just no way in **** to beat both Barca and Real Madrid in the league table ;)

Should my training look like this then? I never bothered my **** before, I usually let my assistant do it, but I want to make sure I got your instructions 100% correct.

Yes it should be also make shure you training them to the new positions.

Just finished my first season in League 1 after a straight promotion from League 2 using 6.0 attacking.

Using 7.2 with a couple of 7.0 dotted around - unbelievable. Predicted to get 20th (generous at best, running basically the same team as my Conference win with a better defense only really) and finished 1st with the following results:

View attachment 705009

View attachment 705006

Unbelievable that. Completely legitimate, no reloading or anything. THIRTY ONE points clear and won the Johnstone Paint Trophy too to boot. Fantastic work, I'm gonna carry on with 7.2 in championship and if it doesn't work I'll try the 7.8 counter too. Great thing about counter too is they can't really clock it by playing more counter against you as your rep increases, so it's good for underdogs.

****, that is some good results, very nice :)

I was away for a few days in here, so just read 25 pages in the last two days :) Nice :)

A question - What size pitch do you guys use? Just a "normal" one, or a small one og the biggest one you can get?

I was away for a few days in here, so just read 25 pages in the last two days :) Nice :)

A question - What size pitch do you guys use? Just a "normal" one, or a small one og the biggest one you can get?

I went with the smallest sized pitch and it is working pretty well for me.

The tactic is being exploited by teams using winger-less tactic. any solution to that?

Beaten by Cardiff and Tottenham who uses 5-3-2

The tactic is being exploited by teams using winger-less tactic. any solution to that?

Beaten by Cardiff and Tottenham who uses 5-3-2

Maybe man mark from your wingers to their wing backs will work. You did a great job to see where it's going wrong. Now you have to do some tweaks and see how that goes. I would start with man mark on their wingers. Or you have some other ideas?

Maybe man mark from your wingers to their wing backs will work. You did a great job to see where it's going wrong. Now you have to do some tweaks and see how that goes. I would start with man mark on their wingers. Or you have some other ideas?

i'll play a few games against such opposition tactics and see what is the best solution. Keep you updated

Christian - In The new V.8, you are using a forward attacker and not F9? Is that ok, or is a mistake?

Morning Cheriksen!

So the sails are set and a new dawn of broken is about to start.

You can take that straight to tah bank! (H)

Back