ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Christian - In The new V.8, you are using a forward attacker and not F9? Is that ok, or is a mistake?

instead of plugging and playing, why don't you play the game and test it out for yourself? -_-

I've tested these in fm15 on a number of teams, and the only version that seems to work with any long term success is v3.1.

Thanks though, it is a great tactic.

V3.1. with the newest patch?

Yup. On all patches to be honest. The best one has always been 3.1 for me. But that may eb the way I manage and the players at my disposal. I have been Spurs (mainly beta), RBL and Sunderland.

wierd i found that V5.1 control was the best for me, im yet to test out the newer version, **** real life keeps getting in the way lol

Sevilla Testing v.8

View attachment 329267

Seems Legit ^^

View attachment 329264
a bit dissapointing, but tactic is not fluid so gona crack on..

VS CADIZ- CUP
View attachment 329252

I saw fit to test making AMR to Ramedauter (or whats it called) as that was working wonders in my Pewpew tactic in beta. As you can see Vidal's performance was top notch, and he was moving pas opponent in the final third a lot. Need more testing, but deffo something i would like ot try to mix up the play a bit. However having a total of 27 cross attempts and only 2 of them completed definetivly needs a LOT of work, thats just hillariouse, and i think its the key to success.View attachment 329251View attachment 329250

More to come underneat here........

Barcelona - Sevilla, the riparoni test.

Game 1 v8.1

I pick the attacking one, go with *** manager talks, and only sub when injury appear.
View attachment 329226

Crossing stats (highlighted weakness)
<-- Barcelona - Sevilla -->
View attachment 329224 View attachment 329223

Game 2 v8.2

I pick the counter one as its more natural in theory as we are away to a big dominationg team like Barcelona. Same approach as 8.1 with *** manager taking talks and only subbing on injury.
View attachment 329215

<--Barcelona - Sevilla -->

View attachment 329214 View attachment 329213
Dominated in the crossing zone, and most of mine came from the right side were Coke and Vidal performed well.
As last game Barcelona dominated, but they got a lot of half chances and 0 ccc while i had 3 were 2 came on the break.

Game 3 v8.0

Same as before
View attachment 329212

<-- Barcelona - Sevilla -->

View attachment 329211 View attachment 329210

Conclusion

If you look at all 3 games, take into consideration that i was HUGE underdog, i would say that it's straight forward folish to try to approach the game with the attacking version. you could try to controll the game as it clearly provides opportunities, but it will require some focus on the opponents crossing potential to get away with a win unless you are plain lucky.
The counter version however is altho giving away a fair deal of chances a safer bet were you will efficiently hit the opponent on the break, whilst having the pressure in the defencive zones to minimize the danger to concede.

Im also noting that this might work completely different in home games, and should also be tested.

also add that tactics were around 70-75% fluid, im quite happy with how it panned out. Im confident that if you are a big team you can stomp opponents with the Eriquezon's tactical geniousity ;)

Best of luck to you!

The **** was here....

Last edited:
instead of plugging and playing, why don't you play the game and test it out for yourself? -_-

It was just a question, becausse, i will try to test the tactics in Christians way. No tweaks.

I have to post my efforts with Liverpool using version 6 (Home)/6.1 (Away):

View image: Schedule Senior Fixtures

I took the Liverpool job 3 days before the beginning of the season so the tactic wasn't and still isn't fluid...

I'm on a 13 game win streak...& I feel unstoppable after the Chelsea win! The wing play is awesome...I will highly recommend Ryan Gauld frpm Sporting Lisbon for the left hand side! I bought Carlos Fierro unfront and he is leathal!

I beat Barca home and away in Europe and topped my group winning all the games!

Keep up the good work mate!

Oh the V8 tactics which one is which? i mean which is attack, control and counter?

Nice one, who have you bought?

Pretty much overhauled the squad after 1st season to add better competition for places. So I've got the likes of Depay, Tielemans, Romero, Samper, Vallejo, Scuffet, Gaya, Kongolo. All in for a net spend of just over 20 million.

Hey

The V8 files download as a FMF file, but wont import even if i change it to a TAC file, sorry if im being an idiot and missing something

With the recent update to the game, which version do still work without a loss of results?

I will rate the tactic like this for now: v.6 > v.5 > v.8
This however will change probably as we grasp better understanding of stuff, and after testing v.8 extensively.
I have faith in v.6 because it has been used a LOT more than v.8 at the moment.

So in short go v.6 for safety OR help Christian develop the tactic further and choose v.8!

I am using v.8 right now. But have used V.5 ealyer this season.
Away games is control, and home games attack.

I am number 2 with Wolves, 35 games played in the league.

I will post some screen shots when the season is over.

what oi's r people using ? there r 2 on the opening post, the one attached to version 6 and one at the bottom of the op

Back