ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

what oi's r people using ? there r 2 on the opening post, the one attached to version 6 and one at the bottom of the op

I use the one attached to v6 :)

For me, on the new patch, v8-set is the best one - at least in the few test I've made (haven't had as much time to test as I would've liked) Current test is Atalanta, 10 games in I have a 7-1-2-record with a 24-10 goal score in the league - have faced Juventus, Napoli, Inter, Roma, and Milan - so I'm quite happy with the results..

Christian, can you post a screenshot for your Pre-Season and During Season Training schedule as well as opposition instruction for your v8.0, v8,1, v8.2...

If at half time you have the lead with 4-0 you got too using the COunter or Controle version..
i do this all the time, because they have too score you don't

started the second half and went to dinner because I thought the game already won xD

Christian, can you post a screenshot for your Pre-Season and During Season Training schedule as well as opposition instruction for your v8.0, v8,1, v8.2...

Just use the ones in the OP :)
OI is quoted in reference to v6, and Training is shown in screenshots in the end of the OP (I personally do tend to use the "balanced/average/defensive positioning" during season - think it's harder to keep clean sheets than to score, so i like my defensive positioning)

Just use the ones in the OP :)
OI is quoted in reference to v6, and Training is shown in screenshots in the end of the OP (I personally do tend to use the "balanced/average/defensive positioning" during season - think it's harder to keep clean sheets than to score, so i like my defensive positioning)
I followed everything in the OP, as well as training which i've set it to balance/average/defend position. one very weird thing is that i'm not grinning out wins. my league record as it stands is 3-8-1 !!! it's weird somehow because my tactic had been fluid for quite a while

I followed everything in the OP, as well as training which i've set it to balance/average/defend position. one very weird thing is that i'm not grinning out wins. my league record as it stands is 3-8-1 !!! it's weird somehow because my tactic had been fluid for quite a while

So, what team are you managing, how was your match program (many hard opponents in the start?), do you keep your team happy?, have the right players for the tactic's roles? etc. etc. etc...

I finished my first season with Wolves, and after i startet using V.8, nothing could stop me.
View attachment 329209

The games - I can not remember when i startet using V.8.
View attachment 329208
Transfers - I did not buy a lot of players
View attachment 329207
The squard: They ratings is not great, but the season startet bad, and I think that is why the rating are so low, if we could see them from december undtil now, it would be higher.
View attachment 329206

won skybet2 and skybet1 as portsmouth.

now im on cardiff skybetchampiosnip

So, what team are you managing, how was your match program (many hard opponents in the start?), do you keep your team happy?, have the right players for the tactic's roles? etc. etc. etc...
I'm currently managing Man United. My team morale's everything is very good and are happy. I've nearly almost every player playing at their natural role so tactic's role is not a problem. 2 away games against Arsenal and Man City which i lost and drew the latter. but other thn that i've drawn quite a few to teams that i shld be beating by clear margin. Even my few 2 or 3 wins were only 1-0 and 2-1...

I'm currently managing Man United. My team morale's everything is very good and are happy. I've nearly almost every player playing at their natural role so tactic's role is not a problem. 2 away games against Arsenal and Man City which i lost and drew the latter. but other thn that i've drawn quite a few to teams that i shld be beating by clear margin. Even my few 2 or 3 wins were only 1-0 and 2-1...

What's your normal starting lineup, and what version have you used for which opponents? :)

What's your normal starting lineup, and what version have you used for which opponents? :)
My line up :
GK - De Gea
LB - Shaw
CB - Jones
CB - Rojo
RB - Rafael
DM - Blind
CM - Herrera
CM - Fellaini
LW - Di Maria
RW - Valencia
ST - Rooney/RVP/Falcao

v8.0 control for most home games and thn switch according to how the games go
v8.1 attack when i'm clear favourites and so would like to take the lead quickly
v8.2 control when i'm playing away against tough or tricky opponents.

Anyway since Man United have 3 quality strikers, is thr anything i can do to try to at least fit 2 striker in my starting line-up... bcoz the tactic only allows a striker to be player, it might be a bit wasted to left the other 2 on the bench

My line up :
GK - De Gea
LB - Shaw
CB - Jones
CB - Rojo
RB - Rafael
DM - Blind
CM - Herrera
CM - Fellaini
LW - Di Maria
RW - Valencia
ST - Rooney/RVP/Falcao

v8.1 attack when i'm clear favourites and so would like to take the lead quickly

Anyway since Man United have 3 quality strikers, is thr anything i can do to try to at least fit 2 striker in my starting line-up... bcoz the tactic only allows a striker to be player, it might be a bit wasted to left the other 2 on the bench

Sounds like you got the basics covered just fine - do you get in front and starts conceding afterwards?

My line up :
GK - De Gea
LB - Shaw
CB - Jones
CB - Rojo
RB - Rafael
DM - Blind
CM - Herrera
CM - Fellaini
LW - Di Maria
RW - Valencia
ST - Rooney/RVP/Falcao

In my opinion you should put Rooney as a winger (instead of Valencia) and you could play only with Falcao or van Persie up front.

Sounds like you got the basics covered just fine - do you get in front and starts conceding afterwards?
not really. my team have difficulty even to score a goal. most of the time it ended 0-0, 1-1 or even worst losing the game to teams like crystal palace at home !! the tactics is fluid, training, OI and everything is set according to what the OP stated. that's why i can't figure out what is happening either

I am using v3 of this tactic but the main problem for me is I am conceeding a lot from the wings and too many from corners. I got training focus on defend set pieces but doesn't seem to be working.

not really. my team have difficulty even to score a goal. most of the time it ended 0-0, 1-1 or even worst losing the game to teams like crystal palace at home !! the tactics is fluid, training, OI and everything is set according to what the OP stated. that's why i can't figure out what is happening either

Well, if attack is where you lack, then try to mix things up a bit - maybe go for offensive training instead...or try to change the role of the attacker to the role that suits w/e player you have on the field?!
Also, you didn't change the corner setup?, gotta admit i get quite a few goals - not directly from the corner - but ripostes or shots from edge of the area?!

Back