ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Well, if attack is where you lack, then try to mix things up a bit - maybe go for offensive training instead...or try to change the role of the attacker to the role that suits w/e player you have on the field?!
Also, you didn't change the corner setup?, gotta admit i get quite a few goals - not directly from the corner - but ripostes or shots from edge of the area?!
Well thanks !! looks like i'll have to tweak abit or two to try and get the tactic going. I'll try to get back and update as soon as possible

I am using v3 of this tactic but the main problem for me is I am conceeding a lot from the wings and too many from corners. I got training focus on defend set pieces but doesn't seem to be working.

Only in the latest versions there are updated standard situations. Add these and you will feel like you're in heaven..

Well thanks !! looks like i'll have to tweak abit or two to try and get the tactic going. I'll try to get back and update as soon as possible

Yeah, trail and error :)
If you break down totally - you could try Duzzy's 5-3-2, it's made to fit Man U, it do use 2 strikers, and early testing showed promise too :)

First off AMAZING tactic :D

Is anyone else having loads of injuries? also I have around 20 shots a game with 10/11 on target but only score 2? anyone got any tips to help me be more clinical?

I must be the only one who does not serve the tactic because it works for everyone except me

For me it doesn't work anymore too :/ I tought only 15.x patches change match engine fundamentally, now we had only 15.1.x mini-patch which usually entails no change in ME.

Don't have much time to update the tactic for the ones for who the tactic doesn't work. Maybe I find some time, but don't know. Expect a lot from people who can still play and test. Share your findings, people!

Since the patch it has stopped working for me too.

But the problem is that with a team from the lower part of the table (Cesena) just seven. But with a mid-table (Hannover) does not work. Because?

Hi,

Having great results with the 6.X versions. Attacking at home and control away. Did try the 8.X versions but not so good results, here are some screens and I've been using the following OI's also with wonderful results. Btw I'm on 15.1.3 :
View attachment 329136 View attachment 329135

My MC's take the corners.

do u do ur own team talks ?

Yes, I dont say nothing at the pre-talks and half time ask assistant and individual ones as mentioned here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...talk-strategy-unusual-formations-artisan.html

Individual Halftime
(Bad < 6.8) : Not Happy With performance (Assertive if Loosing) (Calm if winning)
(Average 6.8): No Individual Talk
(Good > 6.8) Have faith/there is more to come (Calm)
(Great > 7.2): Happy with performance (Assertive)

I used version 6 & 6.1 with latest patch, played with United.

Won BPL, FA cup and Capital One Cup.. Lost about 4.
Second season I'll try v8

Playing the 8 verions with a smaller (semi-ro) side, I am pretty happy with the results. The counter version is working great for away and hard home games. However, I am struggling with matches where I am the favourite. Conceding a lot of goald on the attacking version, and not scoring on the control version.

Lol i thought it said dandildo xD

Anyways, seems 90% of the goals with the match engine comes from set pices or crosses.

After watching a few games i can say that the only through middle goals i have seen from play is when a defender mistimes a challenge and striker gets alone through, but still ahvent seen a goal were my team or the opponent play passing football through the middle to score.

Great tac ;) 6.X is my favourite pack ;)
If I set overall instruction whether they will be checked in every game ? or something I have to do during the game ?

Back