Delete some player instructions mate. ;)

Removing player instructions:

- Move normaly when in highlight and do not run like a schoolgirl or try to volley a pass to you're own GK from 5yards
- Use steady and accurate passes, not passing like Brasilian 34th division for oldboys
- When 1v1 with goalie, try to put the ball in the wide open corner, not the corner with 1 inch opening.

Oh wait >< mah bad xD

Hi please can you do a screen shot of the not in game OI screen? Thanks

LOL, Conn. Maybe you should contact SI.

Or become a trainer from Manchester United.

Nah, i cannot deal with Keane typing all kinds of trash about me in his next book, if he wount, then i would :)

Are the OI saved in the tactic, or they have to be applied before each game?

View attachment 331513
Nice, first season with your tactic all the way :)
Champions :)

A not so good start, was replaced with solid play, and no looses for 21 matches :) and I am in the FA Cup final :)

That is a good season :)

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

Hat of to you for making such a successful tactic with so many player and team instructions. Usually when I have tried this it leads to the players and team getting very confused and struggling. Obviously not in your case!

If you can be bothered it would be very interesting to know the thinking behind some of these team and player instructions for the players and team in the different versions. Always like to learn from those who really know what they are doing.

Well done to you

Last edited:
Hat of to you for making such a successful tactic with so many player and team instructions. Usually when I have tried this it leads to the players and team getting very confused and struggling. Obviously not in your case!

If you can be bothered it would be very interesting to know the thinking behind some of these team and player instructions for the players and team in the different versions. Always like to learn from those who really know what they are doing.

Well done to you
Thanks for the compliment, appreciate that!

Well, when I selected lots of team- and player instructions I make sure there are players that can do whatever they like. So not all of my players have to keep in line of the rest. You can make players do whatever they like by selecting 'be more expressive', 'roam from positions' and the mentality and philosophy. I don't like a disciplined way of football. I don't want my opponent to know what my players are going to do.

HOLY SH*T!
Things going crazy!

Had with my Rasenballsport Leipzig a couple of games some bad luck. After some games I drew and lost I started to tweaked the latest versions of the tactic. In my opinion, the new versions below are messing with the ME, in a good way. The new versions, version 5 of my tactic, are a control version (5.1) and an attacking version (5). No D-line play anymore, just the two versions. I advice you to use the counter or one of the other versions to use as a third tactic.

The new versions aren't working for me? Than switch back to the other versions. Anticipate on what you see! (K)

Attack, version 5 - V5. FdB 433
Control, version 5.1 - V5.1 FdB 433
Someone who can help me out with some good standard situations?
#1 Note. I personnaly set one full back (the most attacking) at automatic dutie.

Look at the latest results. I started to win after some games I drew and lost with the old versions (and injuries). Test and let me know, people. As long as you give me some feedback and share the results, I will post new tactics for you (or give you advice)!

View attachment 331392 View attachment 331391 View attachment 331390

Fix list
1) Less team instructions. No more 'drop deeper' or 'press more'. Just the standard setting!
2) Some new player instructions. Hopefully less shots from distance, although it's an mistake in the ME.
3) New player instructions for the full backs. (Supporting full backs)

Please make a test and let me know!

Last edited:
ChristianEriksen, what did you use pre-season training? Please details:)[h=1][/h]

Thank you. Fitness is not using? I have a problem during the season players complain about the lack of fitness, how to solve the problem?