ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

ALRIGHT PEOPLE, LISTEN AND HELP!
I have some great new ideas for the upcoming Tactic pack. In the first versions, and with the first patches (and BETA), I scored so many goals from great attacking play. Now, most of the goals are scored from corners and other standard situations.

My plan is to focus on a way of play where many goals come from crosses from the flanks and with more tiki-taka play from the CM’s and the striker. I want my team to search more for the combination and find the gaps in the opposition defence. And what I just told you.. is how the versions played in the first patches (and BETA) of the FM15 game. I think that SI switched something in the ME that broke my tactic. And I guess it has something to do with my automatic CM’s (I am not 100% sure).

First.. I will update the latest tactics and will focus on more goals from field play. I will unleash a new version with ‘offside trap’ and ‘push more forward’ (control mentality), a version with ‘no offside trap’ and ‘drop deeper’ (attacking mentality) and one with just no ‘drop deeper’ and no ‘push more forward’ (control mentality). So, in other words.. the D-line play is coming pack in a three pack tactic.

What do we need to fix, together..

• New tweaks and roles for both (or one) Central midfielders.
  • New tweaks for the full backs.
  • Less conceding goals.
  • More scored goals from open play.
  • A striker to score (more).

This is how I feel at the moment about what’s coming to you, people. Please and let me know what you think about this? What can I introduce more? What are your ideas about the new versions that has to come up? What are you missing?

I can’t do this all alone and need you guys help. Helps a lot by testing, people.. But know I need some input for tweaks to make the tactic better. This tactic has the potential to be very good for everyone!

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE AN UNSTOPPABLE TACTIC!

To be honest your V8 pack works wonders :) with southampton 11 games into the season ive won 10 and lost 1. and i met the likes of arsenal, liverpool (the only loss 2-1 to them) and man utd

To be honest your V8 pack works wonders :) with southampton 11 games into the season ive won 10 and lost 1. and i met the likes of arsenal, liverpool (the only loss 2-1 to them) and man utd
what tactic are you using most, control, attacking, counter??

ALRIGHT PEOPLE, LISTEN AND HELP!
I have some great new ideas for the upcoming Tactic pack. In the first versions, and with the first patches (and BETA), I scored so many goals from great attacking play. Now, most of the goals are scored from corners and other standard situations.

My plan is to focus on a way of play where many goals come from crosses from the flanks and with more tiki-taka play from the CM’s and the striker. I want my team to search more for the combination and find the gaps in the opposition defence. And what I just told you.. is how the versions played in the first patches (and BETA) of the FM15 game. I think that SI switched something in the ME that broke my tactic. And I guess it has something to do with my automatic CM’s (I am not 100% sure).

First.. I will update the latest tactics and will focus on more goals from field play. I will unleash a new version with ‘offside trap’ and ‘push more forward’ (control mentality), a version with ‘no offside trap’ and ‘drop deeper’ (attacking mentality) and one with just no ‘drop deeper’ and no ‘push more forward’ (control mentality). So, in other words.. the D-line play is coming pack in a three pack tactic.

What do we need to fix, together..
  • New tweaks and roles for both (or one) Central midfielders.
  • New tweaks for the full backs.
  • Less conceding goals.
  • More scored goals from open play.
  • A striker to score (more).
This is how I feel at the moment about what’s coming to you, people. Please and let me know what you think about this? What can I introduce more? What are your ideas about the new versions that has to come up? What are you missing?

I can’t do this all alone and need you guys help. Helps a lot by testing, people.. But know I need some input for tweaks to make the tactic better. This tactic has the potential to be very good for everyone!

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE AN UNSTOPPABLE TACTIC!
There are some possibilities that you recreate a fantastic 4-4-2 like the attacking fast beast of fm 13??? ;)

There are some possibilities that you recreate a fantastic 4-4-2 like the attacking fast beast of fm 13??? ;)

Hmm.. Thanks for the compliment. Not on my list, cuz I don't like 442. I prefer 433 (wingers or 3 strikers), then 4231 and then 442. Maybe later!

Thanks that people still having great results. That says we don't have to start a new tactic. It is just some tweaks we need to refine the tactic as it was. Maybe I have tomorrow in the afternoon some time to test and update the tactic.

I appreciate it as people test the V8 tactic with 'press more' and 'use offside trap' and a version V8 with 'drop deeper' and 'no offside trap'. Please make a test and let me know. Has to work better, I guess!

(For the attack version and the control)

Christian, tell me exacly what yoou want me to do.
I want to be a part of this project, "The flying Dutchman"

When to use V6 and when to use V6.1? Can't find it anywhere.. Thanks in advice!

when using 6 and 6.1 on a lower team. Could you switch the role of the Forward without loosing to much efficancy in front of the goal? :)

thanks for a great tac!

Hi ChristianEriksen,

I'm a chelsea fan and I love their current formation 4-2-3-1 in which they are dominating the premier league this season and so far unbeaten! I am currently using that formation for my season in football manager, which 1 of your tactics would you recommend that suits me best for that formation? You have so many different versions! And I thought maybe get your best recommendation first?

View attachment 328820
Here is my league standing so far with Sheffield Utd. in the first season. I've been using mostly V8 control, and occasionally the counter tactic away or against stronger teams. Attack hasn't worked as well for me. I haven't been winning every match, as you can see, but I'm first in the league and generally playing very well. Remember, this game is supposed to be realistic! If you're not winning every game that does not mean the tactic is broken!

I've made a couple tweaks that seem to have helped. First I switched my striker to poacher, and while they still don't score that much they seem to get better ratings since the change. Also, I've changed the crosses to 'float cross' instead of 'whipped cross'. Otherwise I'm using the tactics as they are.

Great job Christian! Excited to see the next version.

Using a tweaked version of v8 Attacking with Near Post crossing added to full backs and wingers and changes to the Centre Midfielders.

League table and latest result:

View attachment 328818
View attachment 328819

Note: the right centre midfielder has Shoots Less Often removed because my current player there has long shots of 16 so he is allowed to use it. He has 15 goals and 21 assists in 26 games with average rating of 8.95. (He is Iain Cuevas in the match above)

Note II: Physical attributes are essential for the centre midfielders (pace, stamina, agility etc). I've 5 CMs and the only ones struggling are the technical players with poor physical attributes.

Back