ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

View attachment 328791View attachment 328790View attachment 328789

Made it to January transfer window using various tactics from this thread. Currently using V8 control away from home, and attack at home. Seems to be doing wonders - only signed one player in summer transfer window, Andre Ayew, and have only lost 2 games in the league. Thumbs up for the amazing tactics! :D

And yes, before anyone asks, I used the editor to ensure the likes of Ben Arfa and Yanga-Mbiwa weren't on loan - if I was manager in summer, I wouldn't have let them go!

Last edited:
Can anyone upload v7 and v8 packages in .tac formats? I play FM beta, tried to import FMF files, i followed instructions from that thread but it doesn't work, game cannot find, read files. So i need those tac files. If anyone could upload it for me, i would be very grateful. Thank you in advance.

Thanks that people still having great results. That says we don't have to start a new tactic. It is just some tweaks we need to refine the tactic as it was. Maybe I have tomorrow in the afternoon some time to test and update the tactic.

I appreciate it as people test the V8 tactic with 'press more' and 'use offside trap' and a version V8 with 'drop deeper' and 'no offside trap'. Please make a test and let me know. Has to work better, I guess!

(For the attack version and the control)

Sevilla season 3

- v8 press more + add offside trap added
- v8 drop deeper, no offside added for killing game (low risk)

tell you waht i will do. i will do pre season, save, then play the first 5 fixtures with standard, then do tweaks and play 5, whatever seems best i will tweak player setting aswell.

Hey man. Thanks for the first versions of your tactic. Before the new patch, they did wonders for me and got me a 3th place with me Southampton side. Patch did **** it up a bit like people have pointed out, so I decided to make a new tactic with the same formation. It's not really a tweak of the tactic, but I got a lot of inspiration from it. I might upload the tactic in this thread when I've got more time and when I have tested (+edited) it a bit more, but I'll just show the results for now (Really promising!):
View attachment 328735View attachment 328734
Tadic (15 goals in 14 matches) is simply amazing as an inside forward and I'm scoring ALOT from open play. 27/31 goals in my last 15 matches have been from open play.
I simulated the The FA Cup match versus Arsenal, so that's probably why I lost.
I got hammered by Barca away, but I did receive an early red card in that match, so that's probably why I got hammered that hard. (Won 1-0 at home where I dominated)
And yeah. In my last 11 PL-matches I've only conceded 3 goals while I've scored 35 goals.

Sevilla season 3

- v8 press more + add offside trap added
- v8 drop deeper, no offside added for killing game (low risk)

tell you waht i will do. i will do pre season, save, then play the first 5 fixtures with standard, then do tweaks and play 5, whatever seems best i will tweak player setting aswell.
Wich mentality do you use for the two versions?

I say you should use v.12 or maybe v.13, depends realy how confident you are in you're OWN manager skills.
You see what i did there?.......

On a sidenote i got promoted to PL with cardiff first season winning the league using v3 so anyting realy goes :)

Been prepping tactic, setting up u23 spain squad for tactic, scouted extensivly, hired and sacked staff to improve team, negotiated with board and was going to save and go to bed, but had to check Rulli before i saved and then....

View attachment 328716

2hours staying up to prep for tomorrow completely lost.... i dont know if i have the strenght to even load the game up again

Has anyone tried this tactic with spurs? Any suggestions on which version may work best with them?

Can anyone upload v7 and v8 packages in .tac formats? I play FM beta, tried to import FMF files, i followed instructions from that thread but it doesn't work. So i need those tac files. If anyone could upload it for me, i would be very grateful. Thank you in advance.
Anyone??
Or can you post Ti and PI so i can recreate them.

Been prepping tactic, setting up u23 spain squad for tactic, scouted extensivly, hired and sacked staff to improve team, negotiated with board and was going to save and go to bed, but had to check Rulli before i saved and then....

View attachment 706496

2hours staying up to prep for tomorrow completely lost.... i dont know if i have the strenght to even load the game up again

That is **** :(

Back