ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Using a tweaked version of v8 Attacking with Near Post crossing added to full backs and wingers and changes to the Centre Midfielders.

League table and latest result:

View attachment 706216
View attachment 706213

Note: the right centre midfielder has Shoots Less Often removed because my current player there has long shots of 16 so he is allowed to use it. He has 15 goals and 21 assists in 26 games with average rating of 8.95. (He is Iain Cuevas in the match above)

Note II: Physical attributes are essential for the centre midfielders (pace, stamina, agility etc). I've 5 CMs and the only ones struggling are the technical players with poor physical attributes.

Tried it with Liverpool for my 3 first games, 3 Wins. 3-0, 3-1, 5-2.

Hi ChristianEriksen
I just tried this tactic (V8.0 and V8.2) with Leicester, and it works fantastic.
The reason for I changed to this tactic, was that the first tactic I used did not work, but I did all by transfers based on my first tactic, which did not have wings. So even that I only have a 2,5 star rating on my right wing and 3 star on my left , this tactic worked from the start. The opponent did not get as many open chances and I was more in control. The first games I used this tactic was the game against Oxford home, and even though the knowledge to the tactic was awkward we scored 3 goals within the first 17 mins of the game.
The Second game with this tactic, we played 1-1 against QPR, and they only had 1 chance (a penalty in the 88 min). Third game against Arsenal away was the first time I used the counter tactic, and even though I lost 2-0, they did not create that many chances. possession was 49%/51%. Best result so far was 0-0 against Man City away, and again they did not create that many chances. Sum up 7 games in the league, with 12 points is more then ok for me, and with the ambition of avoid relegation, the future looks promising. As some of you might noticed, the first games of the season and the friendly matches doesn't look like I need a changes, but I played the matches against Oxford, QPR and Arsenal with my old tactic, and lost 2-1, 4-0 and 7-0, and did only create a few chances, so when a lost against Arsenal 7-0 I turned off the computer in rage without saving (yes I know...) So when I turned on the game yesterday and tried this new tactic, it worked from the first whistle. I really enjoy playing with this tactic, and I just want to say thanks for your fantastic tactic, and all the time you put in sharing it.
View attachment 328665

I am playing a very small, semi-pro, team and 8.0 and 8.2 are the best tactics I have tried on FM15. Even when adaption is low, wich they almost always will be with a team my size.

One question about the OIs. On the tactics screen, my OIs are exactly as they are in the original post. However, when I get to the pre-match screen the OIs are blank and I have to set them manualy every single match. Ideas?

One question about the OIs. On the tactics screen, my OIs are exactly as they are in the original post. However, when I get to the pre-match screen the OIs are blank and I have to set them manualy every single match. Ideas?

They are there, on the OI screen pre-game click on show position or something like that.

Hey man. Thanks for the first versions of your tactic. Before the new patch, they did wonders for me and got me a 3th place with me Southampton side. Patch did **** it up a bit like people have pointed out, so I decided to make a new tactic with the same formation. It's not really a tweak of the tactic, but I got a lot of inspiration from it. I might upload the tactic in this thread when I've got more time and when I have tested (+edited) it a bit more, but I'll just show the results for now (Really promising!):
View attachment 706445View attachment 706448
Tadic (15 goals in 14 matches) is simply amazing as an inside forward and I'm scoring ALOT from open play. 27/31 goals in my last 15 matches have been from open play.
I simulated the The FA Cup match versus Arsenal, so that's probably why I lost.
I got hammered by Barca away, but I did receive an early red card in that match, so that's probably why I got hammered that hard. (Won 1-0 at home where I dominated)
And yeah. In my last 11 PL-matches I've only conceded 3 goals while I've scored 35 goals.

What are you going to do with that versions? Do you want to share it? Looks good, great results. Especially defensively!

Alright! In the afternoon a full new Opening Post and a new version of the tactic, with the old D-line play style and a normal version without 'press more' or 'drop deeper'.

Alright! In the afternoon a full new Opening Post and a new version of the tactic, with the old D-line play style and a normal version without 'press more' or 'drop deeper'.

The new version is successfull and "compatible" with the new patch? Also, cheers for your great tactics!!

Just starting too use the 8 pack. i have to use them all ;)
but got a 3-3 againt Man Utd... just bought a new team for QPR
Guidetti, vargas, Bakkalli, araujo, Cleverly,Lindegard,Ben Arfa Sorensen, Leali, finally a decent team View attachment 328619

Just out of interest how do you know if the oppo will play long ball or not prior to the game?

Back