ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Going to try V.8 with my 2nd Southampton season... Finished 7th first season with V.7 and that was propably mostly my fault and not the tactics. Lost my cool too many times and played some games with a "**** it" attitude which you shouldnt do. :D

My squad for this season:

View attachment 328608

Started really well... Forgot that you cant train so hard in FM15 and Ward-Browse (english footballer of the year 14/15) broke his leg in first week back from holliday. A CL clause forced me to sell but got 40M + 20% next sale for Lucas Romero and have been trying to strenghten my squad.

Just out of interest how do you know if the oppo will play long ball or not prior to the game?
Someone say there is a scout report before the match. But I don't understand the pitch at the bottom right hand corner and the ratio besides it. Any easier way to get the long ball information?

First match with v9.0. Currently in 3rd season having finished the first 2 in 7th place. Lost previous 2 against the manchester clubs. Did not expect anything out of this game.

aT1Sb0k.jpg

Went 2-0 after 10 mins, then Chelsea went all out attack. After being destroyed by the pace of Hazard and Cescs movement, I switched to v9.1 as per the OP.

Good game to watch, goals from all over. Not bad indeed

Silly question, how exactly are you seeing that the opponent is playing long ball or not? Other than anticipating regarding type of attackers they have? See where the assists comes from on the pitch?

Some more results:

Reading 1 - 4 West Ham

Again started off with v9.0 and took a two goal lead. Noticed Reading change a bit and when they scored, changed to v9.1. Went on to win with style.

West Ham 2 - 1 Millwall

Carling Cup, but this is also a rival match in the game. Millwall are championship. Noticed on scout they had 9/0 long ball so played v9.1 throughout. Also played most of my backup players. Played them off the park but needed extra time for the winner. Their goal was a screamer noone could stop.

I'm impressed by the football played

On 9.0 I foung my strikers didn't like playing as a complete forward (Only semi circle) so i have changed to Advanced Forward which as a result appears to be working better

Not to sure if anyone else has tried the same?

On 9.0 I foung my strikers didn't like playing as a complete forward (Only semi circle) so i have changed to Advanced Forward which as a result appears to be working better

Not to sure if anyone else has tried the same?
Thanks for let me know. I have Zivkovic and he is a better complete striker. But that's why you have to tweak every tactic to your own team!

Back