ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

On 9.0 I foung my strikers didn't like playing as a complete forward (Only semi circle) so i have changed to Advanced Forward which as a result appears to be working better

Not to sure if anyone else has tried the same?

I also use Advanced Forward, it is working better for me. But I have only played 5 games with V.9.0... :)

Im still comfused,i cant understound how OP is using long ball???im reading some replys earlyer but still confused....

Im still comfused,i cant understound how OP is using long ball???im reading some replys earlyer but still confused....

If the oppenent has meny greens on long balss, then they score a lot of golas with that :)

OP does NOT use long balls. If the opponent uses them you have change to v9.1 tactic

****! 9.2 Is doing wonders for my Ajax side. Lost 0 games, drew just 1 and I am now 8-1 up against a Lower side in the league, at ******* half time. Lol!

****! 9.2 Is doing wonders for my Ajax side. Lost 0 games, drew just 1 and I am now 8-1 up against a Lower side in the league, at ******* half time. Lol!

Well of course you are .. Eredivisie is a 1-2 team league and you're playing with Ajax one of the best teams. It's obvious that you destroy the small teams.

Not trying to sound like I'm hating but these tactics do not work with lower league teams or someone who just got promoted even if you've had several transfers and everything is fluid.. The tactics are only powerful with top 8 teams at most ..

Well of course you are .. Eredivisie is a 1-2 team league and you're playing with Ajax one of the best teams. It's obvious that you destroy the small teams.

Not trying to sound like I'm hating but these tactics do not work with lower league teams or someone who just got promoted even if you've had several transfers and everything is fluid.. The tactics are only powerful with top 8 teams at most ..
Don't let me laugh, mate. You didn't saw my results with RBL? Or people's results with West Ham? I play FM for fun and have a career with Ajax. I am not showing results when I win with 2-0 or something. I show my results when I win with 10-1 or when I have some good results in the CL. Like I do now! ;)

Not true. I just won league 2 by a good margin with Sheffield United. I used v8 for half the season and v6 for the other half. v6 is actually working so well that I'm a bit hesitant to change to the new version.

Hi Christian, you say in the OP "Want to use a counter tactic? Download version 2 or version 8.2."

Do you believe those are the best counter tactics?

Don't let me laugh, mate. You didn't saw my results with RBL? Or people's results with West Ham? I play FM for fun and have a career with Ajax. I am not showing results when I win with 2-0 or something. I show my results when I win with 10-1 or when I have some good results in the CL. Like I do now! ;)

Those results with RBL happened on the previous patch with other version not wit the V8-9 ones .. Don't get me wrong like I said I was getting VERY good results with the V6 on the 15.1.1 patch but since the 15.1.3 patch these versions just dont look as good ..

Yes everyone plays fm for fun here but winning with Ajax in a 1-2 team league such as Eredivisie isn't a big surprise .. :/

Last edited:
Not true. I just won league 2 by a good margin with Sheffield United. I used v8 for half the season and v6 for the other half. v6 is actually working so well that I'm a bit hesitant to change to the new version.

I promoted 2 times with the V6 on the previous patch.. like I said they were very good especially the V6 on 15.1.1 but since the 15.1.3 update these latest tactics haven't been effective as much

I promoted 2 times with the V6 on the previous patch.. like I said they were very good especially the V6 on 15.1.1 but since the 15.1.3 update these latest tactics haven't been effective as much
Well, I just got promoted with Portsmouth to the Championship, Signed alot of new players and my whole season has been with the latest patch. I'm currently third and unbeaten in 8 games. So it's still a very good tactic, and it definitely works with lower league teams.

Back