ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I promoted 2 times with the V6 on the previous patch.. like I said they were very good especially the V6 on 15.1.1 but since the 15.1.3 update these latest tactics haven't been effective as much

Make some changes then that suit your team. I used v6 entirely on 15.1.3 and had great success.

Those results with RBL happened on the previous patch with other version not wit the V8-9 ones .. Don't get me wrong like I said I was getting VERY good results with the V6 on the 15.1.1 patch but since the 15.1.3 patch these versions just dont look as good ..

Yes everyone plays fm for fun here but winning with Ajax in a 1-2 team league such as Eredivisie isn't a big surprise .. :/
Posting a 10-1 win or a 1-2 win over Chelsea is not done!? I just share my result. That's all!
View attachment 328557

Make some changes then that suit your team. I used v6 entirely on 15.1.3 and had great success.

It is a very good tactic I absolutely agree and like I said I'm not hating or trolling here it's just that for me nothing is working .

Can you help me and possibly giving me the link of the V6 tactic and help me a little cause I don't know what to do anymore... I signed like 8 players and they are playing worse than my old transfers ..

Posting a 10-1 win or a 1-2 win over Chelsea is not done!? I just share my result. That's all!
View attachment 706812

Jesus Christ .. I should have said nothing instead of expressing my opinions and sharing my experience with the tactic .... I'm not hating on your tactics mate in fact I like it very much and probably it's one of the best tactics in FM15 right now but like I said it's not doing very much for me .. I have to holiday most of my matches cause I'm not confident of winning the match ..

And yes, I will help you if you give me all the information. Of course, I respect your opinion. But it sounded for me like I may not show the 10-1 win or may not be happy about it. Not with every tactic it is possible to score a 10 goals in one match. And with the previous versions I haven't score 10 goals. But.. To the point.. I will help you!

And yes, I will help you if you give me all the information. Of course, I respect your opinion. But it sounded for me like I may not show the 10-1 win or may not be happy about it. Not with every tactic it is possible to score a 10 goals in one match. And with the previous versions I haven't score 10 goals. But.. To the point.. I will help you!

If you can help me that would be GREAT and I'll appreciate it very much

What kind of information do you need ? Do you want me to send you a PM ?

If you can help me that would be GREAT and I'll appreciate it very much

What kind of information do you need ? Do you want me to send you a PM ?

What you like. I can do some suggestions over here or via PM. Do whatever you want. What I want to see is a screen from your squad (with current stars - i mean how good they are), your match schedule, the versions you used, your predicted rankink on the league and other information you think I need to know.

Playing with Hertha Berlin 1 season (3rd overall). Last year Hertha had 15th place, predicted for relegation.

Now i have first place in the league, and i'm in the cup semi final. Played with version 6 control, some time ago changed to 9. Strikers are amazing, together they scored 25 goals already and it's even better now. I have arround 70% wins.

Before that with Lechia Gdańsk i won Polish league championship i 1 season, in second i won everything plus got to euro cup semi final (lost to Sevilla in last minutes). I used version 1.1 at first, then 5.1 and then 6.

Everything on new patch.

Only issue is that on version 9 my defence sometimes sucks, and players get bad notes.

Just beat Man Utd in the FA cup! :D 4-4 away and 2-1 in the replay. Version 9.0 is working brilliantly for me at the moment.

Playing with Hertha Berlin 1 season (3rd overall). Last year Hertha had 15th place, predicted for relegation.

Now i have first place in the league, and i'm in the cup semi final. Played with version 6 control, some time ago changed to 9. Strikers are amazing, together they scored 25 goals already and it's even better now. I have arround 70% wins.

Before that with Lechia Gdańsk i won Polish league championship i 1 season, in second i won everything plus got to euro cup semi final (lost to Sevilla in last minutes). I used version 1.1 at first, then 5.1 and then 6.

Everything on new patch.

Only issue is that on version 9 my defence sometimes sucks, and players get bad notes.

Are you using you strikers as complete forward or some other role?

I'll send a PM I don't want to spam the forum

Sorry mate, can't respond on PM because I am using an App on my Iphone (Tapatalk). I only see the messages on the forum. Tomorrow I am a day off, so I might response in the evening or at sunday. Or you have to post images on the forum here. Or just make a test with the latest version. Let me know!

Which version do you recommend when you are wolfsburg and you must play against bayern away from home for example?

Are you using you strikers as complete forward or some other role?

Complete forward. Seems like it's very important so they would be good physically, tall (both are 186, in lechia i was playing with an 18 year old Buksa 190), and at least decent heading skill.

Which version do you recommend when you are wolfsburg and you must play against bayern away from home for example?

I won with my Ajax side against Chelsea with the 9.0 version. But I was a bit naiev, so I would use the counter version. Isn't that working? Than switch to the control. Or you can start with the control and switch to the counter if you get dominated.

I won with my Ajax side against Chelsea with the 9.0 version. But I was a bit naiev, so I would use the counter version. Isn't that working? Than switch to the control. Or you can start with the control and switch to the counter if you get dominated.

Thanks for the reply, but what's the counter version?

Back