ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Complete forward. Seems like it's very important so they would be good physically, tall (both are 186, in lechia i was playing with an 18 year old Buksa 190), and at least decent heading skill.

Are your strikers comfortable in the complete forward position or did you have to train them? Both of mine are fully comfortable in all striker positions except complete forward for some reason.

But when you have to ask that I think it would not be a good idea because the counter isn't fluid. You already had to set a counter version in your tactic set.

View attachment 328526

Here's the table from the end of my first season as Sheffield United. I used v8 for the first half, v6 for most of the second half, and then v9 for the last few games. Still unsure which one I like the best. Not bad for a team whose best defender is Nyron Nosworthy!

Are your strikers comfortable in the complete forward position or did you have to train them? Both of mine are fully comfortable in all striker positions except complete forward for some reason.

No, they are comfortable already. Who are your strikers? I guess in this role physical skills will be most important.

Sorry mate, can't respond on PM because I am using an App on my Iphone (Tapatalk). I only see the messages on the forum. Tomorrow I am a day off, so I might response in the evening or at sunday. Or you have to post images on the forum here. Or just make a test with the latest version. Let me know!

I'll send it here then. You should be able to see it hopefully .. :/

FM 15 - Imgur

Hm test was going good until i got thrashed 5-2 by Liverpool maybe a wrong tactical choice on my part

I'll send it here then. You should be able to see it hopefully .. :/

FM 15 - Imgur

Well.. I do not know what the prediction is for your team in the league. You just won from Reading, what is really good, tough? For how long are you been using the new versions? Aren't those working, then I would switch to one of the counter versions in the opening post. After a winning streak you could try to implement the versions 9 again and see how it goes.

Also, buying lots of new players isn't good for the team. Even when the tactic is fluid, you have to buy max 5 players in a season for your first team.

But I think that your team has not the quality to play on posession and you have to play with less risks (delete play out of defense) and go for 'more cross from deep'. This is a simple conclusion and so there are more. Think logically when trying to solve the problems you have. Good luck mate and let me know!

Well.. I do not know what the prediction is for your team in the league. You just won from Reading, what is really good, tough? For how long are you been using the new versions? Aren't those working, then I would switch to one of the counter versions in the opening post. After a winning streak you could try to implement the versions 9 again and see how it goes.

Also, buying lots of new players isn't good for the team. Even when the tactic is fluid, you have to buy max 5 players in a season for your first team.

But I think that your team has not the quality to play on posession and you have to play with less risks (delete play out of defense) and go for 'more cross from deep'. This is a simple conclusion and so there are more. Think logically when trying to solve the problems you have. Good luck mate and let me know!

That Reading win .. lool got REALLY LUCKY THERE they had 30 shots and I had 2 which I scored one of them in 93 minute .. My prediction is last place not very good I know but still even when I was predicted to finish top 10 I played bad too .. :/

I have been using the latest versions that you posted at this time the V9 .. I 'll try V8.2 and apply those instructions ..

That Reading win .. lool got REALLY LUCKY THERE they had 30 shots and I had 2 which I scored one of them in 93 minute .. My prediction is last place not very good I know but still even when I was predicted to finish top 10 I played bad too .. :/

I have been using the latest versions that you posted at this time the V9 .. I 'll try V8.2 and apply those instructions ..

Or the versions 9 with those instructions. What you want! Otherwise, you have to use the counter version to help you out of this league position.

Just used V9 for first time as spurs, beat PAOK 12-1! Would put a screenshot up but don't know how. 39 shots, Harry Kane with 6 goals!

Or the versions 9 with those instructions. What you want! Otherwise, you have to use the counter version to help you out of this league position.

OMG Can't believe it but I just won against 1st place with a red card using V9.0 with the instructions you just said I put hit early crosses and removed play out of the defense, which according to most matches I saw is the main problem ..

I know it's just one game but this is already an improvement

Christian for V9, 9.1 & 9.2, which OI and training do i follow? Using Man United as a test, which tactics will it suit the team better when i'm up against tricky or tough away opponent?

OMG Can't believe it but I just won against 1st place with a red card using V9.0 with the instructions you just said I put hit early crosses and removed play out of the defense, which according to most matches I saw is the main problem ..

I know it's just one game but this is already an improvement

Great to see this. Good luck mate!

Just used V9 for first time as spurs, beat PAOK 12-1! Would put a screenshot up but don't know how. 39 shots, Harry Kane with 6 goals!

Lol! Good luck for the rest.

Absolutely incredible tactic! This is how it's going for me in my first season with my tactic, second season after promotion to Serie A with Vicenza!

View attachment 706935

And with this team that I should be very pleased just to survive with! Can't believe it.
View attachment 706938

Love this!

Back