ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Christian are the OIs to use still the close down ones on the first page?

This is not working for me...

I'm with Inter and have an excellent squad but I lost 3 games already and 2 draws. I've many shots but my strikers rarely score and when they do an attack or free kick it's a certain goal :\ I don't know why I follow every instructions and do everything I can during the match

Where can you find the type of passes your opponent uses? like the long passes you say

This is not working for me...

I'm with Inter and have an excellent squad but I lost 3 games already and 2 draws. I've many shots but my strikers rarely score and when they do an attack or free kick it's a certain goal :\ I don't know why I follow every instructions and do everything I can during the match
Hmm.. What is your prediction? And your squad? Which version are you using? What is your schedule? Maybe you should give some more rest. Or look at the games what is going wrong and anticipate to that. Or maybe you don't have the players for the tactic. Or you bought to many players before season starts. All possibilities!

Where can you find the type of passes your opponent uses? like the long passes you say
There are two ways to find out..

1) Before every game you recieve a scout report.. Look (right on your screen) to that field image. Look at the green field and see how many they scored from long balls. If that total is a pretty huge amount, than use the drop deeper tactic. It is possible they use the long ball but didn't score from in previous matches. So you should keep on eye at it in the match!

2) Go to the match, choose a tactic.. and anticipate on what you see!

Would really appreciate some advice if possible. I'm using V9.0 with my Fulham team in my second season, am back up in the Prem and recruited well in the summer - Leali, Denswil, Munoz, Kranevitter, Romero, Bakkali, De Guzman & Sisto - so although far from being title contenders, I do have quality. However, I've now failed to score in 7 of my last 8 games using this tactic. Not that I'm blaming the tactic, I just wanted some advice on how I could create better opportunities.

Would really appreciate some advice if possible. I'm using V9.0 with my Fulham team in my second season, am back up in the Prem and recruited well in the summer - Leali, Denswil, Munoz, Kranevitter, Romero, Bakkali, De Guzman & Sisto - so although far from being title contenders, I do have quality. However, I've now failed to score in 7 of my last 8 games using this tactic. Not that I'm blaming the tactic, I just wanted some advice on how I could create better opportunities.

There are multiple reasons possible why your players don't score. First of all.. Quality isn't the problem I guess. But.. It is possible that your players are not in-form. Sometimes everything has to come together. But tactical.. You could tweak some roles. Try another striker role or select one other role for a CM. Maybe a role were the CM comes more in the box to score the goal. Or maybe you should try to use 'more crosses from deep'. Use some little tweaks and it will be okay.. I hope. Good luck and let me know!

Hmm.. What is your prediction? And your squad? Which version are you using? What is your schedule? Maybe you should give some more rest. Or look at the games what is going wrong and anticipate to that. Or maybe you don't have the players for the tactic. Or you bought to many players before season starts. All possibilities!

Yes I did many transactions and I'm trying to give the tactic and the team some time before I quit but yeah every game is a mystery. I was better in football manager before lol maybe the difficulty it's higher now but not sure cause I see so many people posting prints winning the champions with some low team.

Yes I did many transactions and I'm trying to give the tactic and the team some time before I quit but yeah every game is a mystery. I was better in football manager before lol maybe the difficulty it's higher now but not sure cause I see so many people posting prints winning the champions with some low team.

There are so much more people who are struggling, because FM's difficulty is higher every year. Or better.. It is just more realistic like in real life football.

My initial thought is that the only reason this tactic works is because of the corner bug, generally it's not performing that good against equally good / better opponents. Beat Valencia 3-1 with Barcelona only to lose 0-3 to Bayern Munich.

My initial thought is that the only reason this tactic works is because of the corner bug, generally it's not performing that good against equally good / better opponents. Beat Valencia 3-1 with Barcelona only to lose 0-3 to Bayern Munich.

Because you're not anticipating. Football Manager is not set up a tactic and lean back to see win after win, anymore. No, it is no the best ever tactic, but it is good enough to win with Barcelona from Bayern Munich.

9.2 for home games
9.0 when I start away games then 9.2 if the opponent looks weak
never used 9.1

The first year i have used version 7 at the beginning after i used version 8 and the second yer i won all with version 9

Hi man thought I'll give you an update.

I'm doing much better not that I'm winning every game or dominating but from 23rd place I managed to climb up to 16th. I think that it's just a matter of the quality of my players. Thankfully I managed to get a much better ST, 2 goals on debut :)

Back