ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Loving your tactics. Working amazing for me.

I'll post screens as soon as I'm done with season 1.

View attachment 328426
Sevilla
update v.8 season 2

View attachment 328422

League
View attachment 328427

Manager - 80% winrate = OP!
View attachment 328432

Job offer 1
View attachment 328431

Job offer 2
View attachment 328430

Transfers before season 3 with v9 set
View attachment 328428

Prefered first 11

View attachment 328429

Little input on how to get tactics loaded and working
View attachment 328425

Now im declining the job offers as im very happy to lead spain u-23 for now and focus on the v.9 in the league.
I strenghtened the GK massivly as Beto was old and 2.5 stars, and i hope that will havee a massive influence. I also signed Murillo as i know i will be able to make profit on him down the road. sevilla do not get much money so i need to develop the finacnial aspect aswell... Trying to sell Vitolo my 2.5 star winger as he is not playing much and Vidal is despite inferioure stats outperforming him by a large margine.
Picked up El Maestro as DM Cover for Romero, and i will try to play him as much as i can just so i can watch those beautifull freekicks <3

Key focuses for next transfer window:
-AMR and RB​

I was bored and wanted to test your tactics. Currently in 5th English league, promoted last season. 9.0 and 9.1 combination with OI from first post. I know I dont have any nice players but in those home maches I was favourite and those two teams was at bottom of the table. Im currenty in the middle, before those games. Despite the result I lost all games heavy by performance. And all formations are fluid. Any advice?

dag--red-v-concord-range.png

concord-rangers-v-woking.png

concord-rangers-v-wellin.png

Last edited:
I don't know what to say... maybe retire?? xD
nono, im joking, but yeah thats not exacly diamonds and pearls is it.
I cant comment much on it as i have only played two friendlies using v9.2 so far and i beat ESTAC TROYES 6-0 away (MCLscored 4), and i beat New England Revolution 6-1 away (MCR scored 2).

I will report back more over the weekend with suckratio

Im playing with my 4-4-2, just wanna to test those tactics. Wanna see is mine suck so hard when I play 1 win 1 lose and so on. Now with 8.2 and 8.0 combinating without OI at all and without any tweek. Totaly different results, destroyed in 2 by performance, but most opponent shots was long range and I have much more key passes, also defence rating was exeptinaly good.

concord-rangers-v-wellin.png

concord-rangers-v-woking.png

dag--red-v-concord-range.png

So after having great success with version 8,I thought id try version 9. Ive continued to have success and by that I mean, I'm winning (mainly with v8.2, haven't even really tried the other ones). I'm not getting the huge results that some others are though i.e. my wins are by 1/2 goals at most. Its strange as i'm absolutely dominating possession and having like 20/30 shots in any one games but either a) constantly hit the post/cross bar b) the keeper will pull off some ridiculous and quite often impossible saves or ) my players just seem to kick the ball off target even if 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Now I'm arsenal (so a decent team) and my front 3 consist of 3 out of: giroud, wellbeck, walcott, chamberlain, sanchez, depay, cazorla so should be banging in the goals in my opinion but theres no consistency with them. My main player who is just unbelievable is Ozil and I'm playing him in CM.

Any idea why I'm dominating possession, having **** loads of shots but not scoring? Its like there's a bug in my game!! If i was being outplayed or not creating chances, Id understand but to hit the post/crossbar like 5 times in a game or the opposition keeper constantly win mom due to the ridiculous saves he makes, make me question it lol

Last edited:
Well.. I've got a PM from another FM user (CaptainKeano). He sent me a tweaked tactic of the version 6. One of the best version that came out since. After trying that version I tweaked the tweaked tactic from CaptainKeano and I think we could be proud of this collab.

To the point..
SI did some changes to the ME that made the tactic less effective. Now, with total new changes for the wingers, full backs and the two central midfielders, we are back on track.

The tactic is coming to you in an hour, when i'm on my PC. Keep sharing the results, your achievements and why you need help!

COLLAB - ChristianEriksen & CaptainKeano

Alright! This is what I was waiting for. Someone who gave me some good feecback, a tweaked tactic and together we made some new version of the 'Beautiful Play'. Version 6 was the base version and was tweaked by CaptainKeano. After that I tweaked his tactic and now we present you a new version of the tactic.

But, it is possible that this version doesn't work for you. Then you have to switch back to the other versions. I know I get questions like: 'is this tactic better then the versions 9?'.. How am I supposed to know. For some teams yes, for some teams no. So have a test with it and see how it goes. I you're having troubles can let me know either..

What did we change?
Some new players roles for defenders, midfielders and wingers. We're having now wing backs (defend), advance playmakers (attack) on midfield and one inside winger and one winger (both on support). If you're having a winger that crosses a lot, is left footed and plays on the AML position, then switch the inside winger to winger on the AML position and switch the winger role on the AMR position to an inside forward.

Some new player instruction changes are wing backs mark tighter, advance playmakers close down much more, Mark tighter, run wide with ball added and the false nine hold up ball longer.

Koen,

I have used pretty much all your sets, every time a new one comes out I use them.

I just wanted to tell you that I am top of the English Premier League with Liverpool by a staggering 13 points. I went on a 15 game winning streak.

Im looking forward to using the tweaked ones now

The tactics are excellent, thanks!

Alright, here is my version of the tactic
Feel free to comment it, test it, tweak it or use it for inspiration in your mission to create an unstoppable tactic, ChristianEriksen! :)
VerZa's 4-3-3

Results: 22 games, 3 lost, 0 draws. Lost one game due to simulating it (Versus Arsenal). Lost to Barca due to a red card. Lost to Man City due to it being the last game of the season and not having anything to play for. And I'm Southampton.
59 goals in 22 games.

Few comments for ppl who dl it: Un-tick "Shoot more often" from the DM position. I've activated this, because I'm using Wanyama on DM, and he has decent longshot stats. So if you do have a DM with decent longshot stats, let it be. Wanyama scored a few times due to this PI.

If you have an inside-forward on the AML position, just switch this to an inside forward and AMR to winger. The inside-forward is gonna score a lot, so having decent finishing and composure stats is not bad.

I'd recommend having a strong striker (Mitrovic, Lukuka etc). That's what I've been using, but feel free to test with other kind of strikers, but I prefer having a striker who can use his body to hold on to the ball if needed + the physics to win aerial duels and score from headers.

I'd also recommend having defenders with decent pace stats, as you're pressing up high.

Just remember to find the right players for the specific roles. I've created this tactic personally for my Southampton side, so you might have to tweak the tactic for your team.

I'll test your newest versions later today, ChristianEriksen :)

Last edited:

COLLAB - ChristianEriksen & CaptainKeano

Alright! This is what I was waiting for. Someone who gave me some good feecback, a tweaked tactic and together we made some new version of the 'Beautiful Play'. Version 6 was the base version and was tweaked by CaptainKeano. After that I tweaked his tactic and now we present you a new version of the tactic.

But, it is possible that this version doesn't work for you. Then you have to switch back to the other versions. I know I get questions like: 'is this tactic better then the versions 9?'.. How am I supposed to know. For some teams yes, for some teams no. So have a test with it and see how it goes. I you're having troubles can let me know either..

What did we change?
Some new players roles for defenders, midfielders and wingers. We're having now wing backs (defend), advance playmakers (attack) on midfield and one inside winger and one winger (both on support). If you're having a winger that crosses a lot, is left footed and plays on the AML position, then switch the inside winger to winger on the AML position and switch the winger role on the AMR position to an inside forward.

Some new player instruction changes are wing backs mark tighter, advance playmakers close down much more, Mark tighter, run wide with ball added and the false nine hold up ball longer.

I will try this new tactic next season. At the moment I am number 3 in the PL with Wolves. So I will not chance from v.9 at them moment :)

I have downloaded the V9 version and i am eager to try them out at Roda JC (Netherlands)

But where i normally place them, Fm 2015 doesnt recognize them..
Please tell me where to put them :)

I have downloaded the V9 version and i am eager to try them out at Roda JC (Netherlands)

But where i normally place them, Fm 2015 doesnt recognize them..
Please tell me where to put them :)
Drag the files to your tactics folder as always and then where you would choose the tactic under "Archived Tactics" choose "Manage Tactics" and import it there instead

So after having great success with version 8,I thought id try version 9. Ive continued to have success and by that I mean, I'm winning (mainly with v8.2, haven't even really tried the other ones). I'm not getting the huge results that some others are though i.e. my wins are by 1/2 goals at most. Its strange as i'm absolutely dominating possession and having like 20/30 shots in any one games but either a) constantly hit the post/cross bar b) the keeper will pull off some ridiculous and quite often impossible saves or ) my players just seem to kick the ball off target even if 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Now I'm arsenal (so a decent team) and my front 3 consist of 3 out of: giroud, wellbeck, walcott, chamberlain, sanchez, depay, cazorla so should be banging in the goals in my opinion but theres no consistency with them. My main player who is just unbelievable is Ozil and I'm playing him in CM.

Any idea why I'm dominating possession, having **** loads of shots but not scoring? Its like there's a bug in my game!! If i was being outplayed or not creating chances, Id understand but to hit the post/crossbar like 5 times in a game or the opposition keeper constantly win mom due to the ridiculous saves he makes, make me question it lol

That's EXACLTY what happens with me, It's so sad seeing your great team that you build with effort playing so well and drawing or winning 2-1 every game

3rd game with the tweaked tactic (v6.0) in my Liverpool save.

Gave lambert his first game in pre-season friendlies, and he scored 7 goals! Granted it is against Acrefair, but still...

Anyway, my AML/AMRs are falling like leaves. So far, Borini, Coutinho, Markovic and Balotelli got injured within just 3 games. Only played them for 45mins~60mins each game though. Not sure if it is the problem is with the game or the tactic, considering the AML and AMR are instructed to tackle harder.

Christian what OI we should use with the new v6.0 tweaked version?

Christian, first of all thank you for the tactics, I've found them very useful as bases for my teams, this morning I switched to your new collab v6 tactics and for me they play much better looking football than the v9 pack. In terms of Shots, Shots on Goal, Possession etc. There really isn't THAT much difference but I find the new v6's are looking better visually and scoring a few more goals. Defensively I would say they are equal.

In terms of moving the tactic forward I think 'Defending Corners' may need revising I'm working on that although haven't found anything conclusively better and it is perhaps an match engine issue causing them to be overly effective.

I would like to share to all that are interested in how I have very slightly tweaked the v6 pack to incorporate all 3 tactics which often all get used in one match.

I have left the attacking version completely untweaked and use this as a starting tactic.

If I am leading by two goals or am leading by any margin at 65 I switch to the control version. I have tweaked the control version by selecting 'Lower Tempo'. I think Control football works better played slow, plus it is safer. I also remove 'Play out of Defence' because I use this tactic when leading I don't think it is worth risking a defensive error for an extra pass, especially with a LL team.

If the lead is only by 1 goal late on then I will sometimes switch to the counter version which again is tweaked. Once again I have removed 'Play out of Defence' for the same reasons as above, and because I believe counter football should be quick and dynamic, I remove 'Look for Overlap' and have added 'Hit Early Crosses'. If you I want to go safer I make the in match changes after the tweaks. Of changing Counter to Defensive and Higher tempo to Lower Tempo. This is only when I really need to hold on.

Hopefully that will help out some users it works for me. Christian, how do these changes effect the overall view and philosophy you have built that tactic upon?

Thanks SuperMike, you just explained about 95% of what is happening to me and what is needed with some of the tactics. I will use those instructions like you said and it should help very much

Also Christian, these V6 tactics LOOK MUCH better than V9 tactics, I'm currently on 6 match undefeated run and I had 5 wins in a row before drawing my last game and you know how much worse I was before

If the lead is only by 1 goal late on then I will sometimes switch to the counter version which again is tweaked. Once again I have removed 'Play out of Defence' for the same reasons as above, and because I believe counter football should be quick and dynamic, I remove 'Look for Overlap' and have added 'Hit Early Crosses'. If you I want to go safer I make the in match changes after the tweaks. Of changing Counter to Defensive and Higher tempo to Lower Tempo. This is only when I really need to hold on.

Hopefully that will help out some users it works for me. Christian, how do these changes effect the overall view and philosophy you have built that tactic upon?

I assume you also use this if you're drawing 1-1 in the game. And what do you do if you're losing 0-1, you keep attacking or change something ?

Back