ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Quit with QPR, finished 5th this season with V8... Now waiting for a nice team and going to use V9

EDIT:
Arsenal
Manchester united
Lyon

enough choices

Last edited:
Guys, all of these results, are after the update patch? I mean, the 9 version and the new 6 version are working good?

Last edited:
Any chance someone could put a screen shot on of the tactic with the roles? Just so I can see what team it might suit before I download it. Cheers

After finally setting up everything the way it should be (opposition instructions, individual training etc.) I've learned that V.8 Control is my favourite and works best, no matter what the occasion. I was toying about with my United save last night and honestly, I had Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool back-to-back and I beat all three of them by a two or three goal margin, whilst playing attractive, possessive football.

Rooney and Mata re-trained as central midfielder's, brought in Khedira and Gundogan along side them, whilst Fletcher, Anderson and Fellaini were sold. Daly Blind is an absolute long shot hero, it's incredible and of course the ever reliable, Balanta, who does literally what it says on the tin "never lets a man past him". A very oversigned player, I saw someone write the other day, but extremely valuable at only £3.5m.

Over all, I made no tweaks to this tactic and I followed the instructions. I never made a single signing until January and I was storming the league. I've not tried it with lower league, or mid-table (I expect a joke or two on that one) teams, but it seems pretty incredible if you have the right players.

10/10

[
Any chance you could put a screen shot on with the formation and player roles? I fancy using this tactic but I don't know what it looks like

QUOTE=charliewalker;2355848]After finally setting up everything the way it should be (opposition instructions, individual training etc.) I've learned that V.8 Control is my favourite and works best, no matter what the occasion. I was toying about with my United save last night and honestly, I had Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool back-to-back and I beat all three of them by a two or three goal margin, whilst playing attractive, possessive football.

Rooney and Mata re-trained as central midfielder's, brought in Khedira and Gundogan along side them, whilst Fletcher, Anderson and Fellaini were sold. Daly Blind is an absolute long shot hero, it's incredible and of course the ever reliable, Balanta, who does literally what it says on the tin "never lets a man past him". A very oversigned player, I saw someone write the other day, but extremely valuable at only £3.5m.

Over all, I made no tweaks to this tactic and I followed the instructions. I never made a single signing until January and I was storming the league. I've not tried it with lower league, or mid-table (I expect a joke or two on that one) teams, but it seems pretty incredible if you have the right players.

10/10[/QUOTE]

I like this tactic a lot, but the amount of yellow cards I'm getting is absolutely absurd. I don't know if it is the tactic or just terrible french refs, but I'm getting on average between 3-4 Yellow per game. Usually on the same posistions. Side backs, DM, CM.

Versions 6. ChristianEriksen & CaptainKeano, works nice. Few tips for this version as I tested. Don't use attacking version if you are not big favorite. Counter works nice with smaller teams and away matches. Try to play without OI this version, works well for me. OI could chance tactics a lot and dont use if you are not sure what you doing. ChristianEriksen making everything nice but what is the point to put GK on Weaker Foot?

I do not know how you do. I do not think it's just putting tactics. Something to touch it

After finally setting up everything the way it should be (opposition instructions, individual training etc.) I've learned that V.8 Control is my favourite and works best, no matter what the occasion. I was toying about with my United save last night and honestly, I had Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool back-to-back and I beat all three of them by a two or three goal margin, whilst playing attractive, possessive football.

10/10
I agree v8 pack bring me huge success too (I am using Feyenoord)
Which version do you use when you face world class team away? I use 8.2 counter but still no luck.

Using a similar technique described by SuperMick a few posts back.

Start off with v8 Control with some tweaks (removed retain possession and play out of defence)

- Winning by 2+ in second half I add LOWER TEMPO
- Winning by 1 in 70-90min I add LOWER TEMPO
- Losing by any in 70-90min I change to ATTACKING version.

Drawing late on changes depends on who I am playing

- If favourite to win pre-game I change to ATTACKING
- If underdog I add LOWER TEMPO to take the point
- If evens pre-game and playing well then change to ATTACKING
- If evens pre-game and playing poor then add LOWER TEMPO

Seems complicated but I play FMC and can set this up in Match Plans :D.

Anyway took over an Everton side that avoided relegation by 1 point last season. Now joint top with Arsenal and Liverpool

Just started using this. Started with version 9. Opened my account with a 1-0 win against Sunderland using West Ham.

Will keep you updated with my progress.

Back