ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Just updated to the version 9 releases. Languishing in lower mid table all season, first game:

Yc9W89D.png

Alright, let's go!

NEW TACTIC PACK. ULTIMATE!

The downloadlinks.
1) V10.0 (PRESS) Beautiful Play_C75718A2-C1AA-4BCB-B4FC-AF62B7E4B14D
2) V10.1 (DROP) Beautiful Play_9F908A2E-7DD4-4DC4-BEF5-E0C20654187C
3) V10.2 (CONTROL) Beautiful Play_2A591076-D04E-467F-98CD-638EB8285FBA
4) V10.3 (COUNTER) Beautiful Play_681CF7D8-6B96-44C7-8643-155DDAE2C300

I guarantee a better tactic pack then the versions before. But, you have to make sure you use the tactics in a good way. That's why you have to read the description below.

Version V10.0 and V10.1
Version 10.0 and 10.1 are attacking tactics. You have to switch between these tactics if the opposition is using the long ball whether or not. Opposition uses the long ball? Then 10.1 (Drop). Opposition doesn't use the long ball? Version 10.0 (Pres).

Version V10.2
This is the control tactic. Use this tactic if you want to take less risks then the attacking version. If you're taking the lead at the end of the match you could use 'low tempo' and deselect 'play out of defence'.

Version V10.3

This is the counter version of the Beautiful Play. Use this if you want to take less risks at the end of the match of the opponent is the big favorite of the match.

v8 Control and Attacking (with tweaks to suit my players) still working wonders but will try out v10s

Alright, let's go!

The downloadlinks.

I guarantee a better tactic pack then the versions before. But, you have to make sure you use the tactics in a good way. That's why you have to read the description below.

Version V10.0 and V10.1
Version 10.0 and 10.1 are attacking tactics. You have to switch between these tactics if the opposition is using the long ball whether or not. Opposition uses the long ball? Then 10.1 (Drop). Opposition doesn't use the long ball? Version 10.0 (Pres).

Version V10.2
This is the control tactic. Use this tactic if you want to take less risks then the attacking version. If you're taking the lead at the end of the match you could use 'low tempo' and deselect 'play out of defence'.

Version V10.3

This is the counter version of the Beautiful Play. Use this if you want to take less risks at the end of the match of the opponent is the big favorite of the match.

Will start using these right away, however, there are only 3 tactic slots (obv) and 4 tactics, which 3 would you suggest

Would love to try your LLM tactic mate can u upload?

Well Christian has just released a new set of tactics, so I think I'll test them and see where that leaves LLM first and then tweak the latest ones if necessary.

Will start using these right away, however, there are only 3 tactic slots (obv) and 4 tactics, which 3 would you suggest

I would suggest if you are predicted to finish in the bottom half of the table you use V10.0 (Pressing), Control and Counter.
If you are predicted the top half I would take V10.1 (Drop), Control and Counter as that is what you will come up against more.

THEN I would suggest that you note down the differences between 10.0 and 10.1 and if you find you're being hit by the long ball and you're pressing then make the changes in team instructions during the match. I can't imagine there is more than three changes if it's just a 'D-Line' change. It's good practice to learn how to move the d-line anyway.

Thanks Christian, one thing I always like to start with Control but in the V9 we had a drop deeper e a press one, should I change the insctuctions before match if the opponent uses long balls?

Just smash AZ, 6-0 with Ajax using 10.0 press and had 6-0 after the first half.

One curiosity, why did you switch the central midfielders?

One curiosity, why did you switch the central midfielders?

I know I can't answer for Christian but it does make sense. If the inside forward is cutting in from the left then there will be more space right of centre rather then left of centre.

Alright, let's go!

The downloadlinks.

Version V10.0 and V10.1

Version V10.2

Version V10.3

Mate, the Mentality in 10.3 is set to Control. Or is that wanted?

For those struggling to pick team talks, try the below. I've been using them since FM13 and now I've adapted them to the new in-game team talks ->

Pre-Match : Say nothing. However when kick off is commencing select [Assertive] Concentrate. If you're on a bad run of form [Assertive] Encourage

Halftime :

Drawing or Losing [Assertive] Expect better.
Winning by a goal but playing badly [Assertive] Expect better.
Winning by a goal or more and playing well [Calm] Pleased

Full Time :

Lost or draw playing badly [Assertive] Disappointed
Draw but played well [Calm] Unlucky
Won [Calm] Pleased

In-game Team Talks :

If you concede a goal and the players body language is Frustrated straight after then [Assertive] Calm Down and then when you can select a new team talk select [Assertive] More Passion.

When you take the lead [Calm] Concentrate all the time until you win.

Losing with 10 mins remaining [Assertive] Get Creative

Those team talks work for me so give it a go and see if that helps anyone out.

Is any of these tactics recommended for my Leicester team? I am really struggling, and i have always felt that im a good FM player. :p

Am I right in thinking that in v10 I can switch the Inside Forward and Winger around as long as I do the same for the two CM?

Back