ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

1) Look at the scout report before every game in your inbox. See at the green field on the right side how many assists they have from long ball. If they have a lot than use the drop deeper.

2) Guess about what's coming. A lower rated club will more playing with the long ball than high rated clubs.
thanks the pack have 4 tatics what you think that canbe out ?

It's hilarious that page after page the same questions keep coming up. You don't even have to flick back more then 2-3 pages to get any question answered.

It's hilarious that page after page the same questions keep coming up. You don't even have to flick back more then 2-3 pages to get any question answered.
this post have 131 pages, i will not read all pages.

Using the v10 tactic with blackburn first season in the prem finished 7th and won fa cup :) Great work

this post have 131 pages, i will not read all pages.

V 10 was released on page 127. Your question has been answered by at least two members since then. If you can't be arsed to read a couple of pages back then don't expect an answer from Koen. And rightly so in my opinion.

I'm in the middle of a great first season with Birmingham. I wish to try version 10. Can you play with 2 inside forwards or 2 wingers or do you think having one of each is vital?

I'm in the middle of a great first season with Birmingham. I wish to try version 10. Can you play with 2 inside forwards or 2 wingers or do you think having one of each is vital?
I would recommend both of each or 2 inside forwards. But not two wingers, anymore! :)

The new versions 10 working so nice for my Rasenballsport Leipzig. Absolutely loving it! CL next round here I come. :wub:

Thx Dude for your new version, for the moment, my team play very well with V9
I've Test V10, and result was not good as previous version

Maybe next year

Brilliant tactic which worked excellent on the beta. Any reason why the new updates wont show up in my saved tactics? Im guessing as its an FMF file instead of a TAC file. Cheers

Back