ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Finished 2.season with Wolves, my first in PL.
I was up as number one a few times, but loosed to much after christmas.
But still ended as number 5, a Euro League for me, very nice.
I have used v.9 all seson, will try the new v.6 or the new v.10 next season :)
View attachment 327870

For a team like Chelsea first season, Which tactic would be fine ?

For a team like Chelsea first season, Which tactic would be fine ?

Against the smaller teams V10.1, mid and better teams at home V10 and 10.2 away to the better teams. That's just a rough guideline though, you're going to have to to react to what's going on in game too.

with v9.0.
thanks for good memories ;)

1024x575.resizedimage
1024x575.resizedimage
1024x575.resizedimage
1024x575.resizedimage
1024x575.resizedimage

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SuperMike

Christian, first of all thank you for the tactics, I've found them very useful as bases for my teams, this morning I switched to your new collab v6 tactics and for me they play much better looking football than the v9 pack. In terms of Shots, Shots on Goal, Possession etc. There really isn't THAT much difference but I find the new v6's are looking better visually and scoring a few more goals. Defensively I would say they are equal.

In terms of moving the tactic forward I think 'Defending Corners' may need revising I'm working on that although haven't found anything conclusively better and it is perhaps an match engine issue causing them to be overly effective.

I would like to share to all that are interested in how I have very slightly tweaked the v6 pack to incorporate all 3 tactics which often all get used in one match.

I have left the attacking version completely untweaked and use this as a starting tactic.

If I am leading by two goals or am leading by any margin at 65 I switch to the control version. I have tweaked the control version by selecting 'Lower Tempo'. I think Control football works better played slow, plus it is safer. I also remove 'Play out of Defence' because I use this tactic when leading I don't think it is worth risking a defensive error for an extra pass, especially with a LL team.

If the lead is only by 1 goal late on then I will sometimes switch to the counter version which again is tweaked. Once again I have removed 'Play out of Defence' for the same reasons as above, and because I believe counter football should be quick and dynamic, I remove 'Look for Overlap' and have added 'Hit Early Crosses'. If you I want to go safer I make the in match changes after the tweaks. Of changing Counter to Defensive and Higher tempo to Lower Tempo. This is only when I really need to hold on.

Hopefully that will help out some users it works for me. Christian, how do these changes effect the overall view and philosophy you have built that tactic upon?

Thanks a great philosophy you got there. I think you are excellent prepared for lots of different matches. That's what I want people to learn from it. You have to be prepared on different situations and have to anticipate on what you see. Then you are a good manager!

Very interesting input and will quote your comment in the opening post.

This is exacly what makes the game for me. To actually be the manager. Split second decissions to adjust the match acording to what is actually happening, to get the best out of the players you currently have avaible and to get the best resoult possible taken the level of challenge involved.

This is feedback, and this is managing. Supermike you get a star from me ;)

Hey man great tactics :D I'm just wondering what you mean with if the opponent is using the long ball or not? Where can I see if they do/do not?

Thank you so much for your tactics! I have used them from the start with Pisa. Have been changing tactic as you have uploaded new ones. Season 18/19 i used v 9 and had great results. This season I'm doing v 10 - great results so far. When using v 9 and v 10 I have played with Advanced Forward. A few screenshots of player performances last season including stats of advanced forward... Keep in mind these players are 21, 22 and 22 years old
Edit: Tulissi was used as AMR Inside forward during v 9 season - very effective
View attachment 327818View attachment 327820View attachment 327817View attachment 327816View attachment 327819

Last edited:
What skin are you using? And do you have to download the stadiums yourselves?

default but have sortitout background megapack. Quite sure that the picture is San Siro/Giusepppe Meazza and not Arena Garibaldi – Stadio Romeo Anconetani (Pisa stadium)

Oh nice, thanks for reply, and I have one more question if you dont mind, since the maker of the tactics isn't online. I'm just wondering what he means with if the opponent is using the long ball or not? Where can I see if they do/do not?

1) Look at the scout report before every game in your inbox. See at the green field on the right side how many assists they have from long ball. If they have a lot than use the drop deeper.

This. I haven't used it myself. Play deep away and press home. If having a hard time at home vs good teams i might change to deep

Last edited:
after many games with different teams, i was looking for a team, a team that could bring the funk back in my game, in my pleasure for FM, so i started unemployed, en went on vacation, in december i was back and look, several clubs was some what interested in me, Newcastle, some lower league teams, and then, they show up....
View attachment 327760View attachment 327759View attachment 327758View attachment 327757
Lucky for me, they did'nt sell much and bought a good attacker, but not as good as Pellé ;)
V10.2 i'm jusing because there is no counter version, but i saw Koen was dealing with that, now im going to test it and keep you all posted!

after many games with different teams, i was looking for a team, a team that could bring the funk back in my game, in my pleasure for FM, so i started unemployed, en went on vacation, in december i was back and look, several clubs was some what interested in me, Newcastle, some lower league teams, and then, they show up....
View attachment 708793View attachment 708796View attachment 708797View attachment 708800
Lucky for me, they did'nt sell much and bought a good attacker, but not as good as Pellé ;)
V10.2 i'm jusing because there is no counter version, but i saw Koen was dealing with that, now im going to test it and keep you all posted!

Buy Fabio Borini - and watch what happens ;-) it will be Pelle who !

Back