ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Tnkx Chief,..

Well after the V5 im struggeling with the tactics, im reading all conn's posts, too learn about the tactics, how it's working etc.
for now, i'm having a great team, (i think) and i know, i can't win 40 games in a row, but still i'm losing the games, i supposed to win. maybe it's just me, and stop whining and play, and maybe just give v10 a reasonable chance...

the defenders are giving too much space to there opponent, the backs aren't working with the defenders, so the midfielder VM has to work harder to close down the defense line,
this is how i see it, maybe it's just me. but i'm trying too make this work,

Well, hard to see the case of the problem but when you see a lot of gaps in your way of play I think it has something to do with the physical attributes of your players. Maybe that's an option or you don't give enough of rest between matches. Or you have a lot of new players that haven't played a lot together or in a new role. Players that aren't made for some tactic role are walking out of their zones and don't feel comfortable in the way they need to play. Give it some time!

And look at the places where you lose the ball. Maybe that is part of solving the problem. Is it one player? Or the whole team? I know you can solve the problem. Ler me know!

Do you guys recommend any pitch size? Getting asked over here, and i dont know what to choose... Anyone?

After winning 4 out of 6 games with v9 with my West Ham team, I went and downloaded v10. 3 losses in a row to start with but just got my first win with a 2-0 win away @ Arsenal and followed it up with a 2-0 win at home to Palace. Have changed the IF to attack instead of support when Zarate plays LW instead of Downing. Also didn't think Sakho was performing well as a F9 so tweaked him to be an AF. Noble has changed from CM-Automatic to CM support as well.

After Chelsea, had a meeting with the board, they wanted 8 points in 5 matches, otherwise bye bye goodluck :(
So i tweaked what you say, used some of conn. and then :)
View attachment 327348

did you use my outrageouse OI xD
Becasue thats something i just threw in to SEE if i could players Like ronaldo, Neymar, Messi, Di Maria etc.

:'(:'(:'(

1024x575.resizedimage

Yeah i get that, but i wanted to try the MaSh'N cLaSh approach ^^

BOOM baby. played deportivo, they had 1 chance... still trying it :D :D

did you use my outrageouse OI xD
Becasue thats something i just threw in to SEE if i could players Like ronaldo, Neymar, Messi, Di Maria etc.
yep i did, now only against the big teams ;)

Amazing tactic, on a 15 game unbeaten run in the epl with Southampton and 9 of them have been clean sheets. Bringing the fun back to FM for me.

Thankyou!

Amazing tactic, on a 15 game unbeaten run in the epl with Southampton and 9 of them have been clean sheets. Bringing the fun back to FM for me.

Thankyou!

Which version do you use mate? Do you use a variation or stick to one? I'm about to start a game with Southampton :)

Using 10.0 press home and away. Used the tweak a few posts back of changing the fullbacks to complete wing backs

Well this just happened...... Rock solid eh ^^

View attachment 327337

and THIS!!

View attachment 327326

Granted Barca had 3 ccc and 5 hc this dotn seem like it works, but their goal was a personal error by balanta, and how they got their other two is unsure but they had some efforts from range/side of penalty area that realy was not to dangerouse.

If Depay were in super form today he would have scored 2-3 more goals. THIS is a resoult im proud of!

Last edited:
i'm using ever 10.1 and if the match is going bad i switch in 10.0 andddddd 10 MATCH 10 WIN i'm using villanova predicth 11. i'm loving you eriksen

Back