ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Ok i have had a lot of questions and PM's about how i obtained this op resoults.

I currently use 10.2 because i tried to tweak the 10.1 and its tweaked away ,and i need to monitore the team's functionality as originaly intended, so i use the control version as its safer.

- Teamtalk is key
ALWAYS Assertive unless in derby
At halftime, always chose calm or assertive and not to get complacent. if you lead and try to encourage team they will flop and fail.

Change training as needed to keep fitness on squad high, and rotate players fairly to keep morale up.
Now the morale thing forces this for maximum performance, but i hope its fixed as i currently got to use fringe backup players frequentlyto keep the stars happy. (if one gets ****** they all get ****** get it?)

Also keep in mind that this is a test save.

What that means is that i have played some matches several times to spot weaknesses and strenghts in both my own and opponent tactics aswell as figuring out the teamtalk. This save is by no way a legit save as i save before every match (mostly due to scared of crashes), but also because if i spot something, i NEED to replay the game to try to figure out how to handle it or if its an exploit.

The losses i have this season is 1-2 loss to Real Madrid in Ramos Testimonial (used 9.2)
View attachment 327300

and a 2-3 loss away to inter playing 10.2
View attachment 327299

The inter game i think i played like 7 times due to them playing 3-5-2 formation and i needed feedback on the formation.
I won some games, drew a few and lost 3 i think trying out several tweaks.

One of the losses was a teamtalk test when i was 2-0 up at halftime, we were playing evenly with us having the most chances, so i told the team to passionatly keep going because i was happy (logic right?), after 66min i was down 5-2 and i lost 7-2 and ragequit (vent to bed) xD

To sum it up, the tactic works!

@Intensa i don't understand the question......

@USMNT Im currently using v10.2 with the Rock Solid OI tweak only.

@Intensa i don't understand the question......

@USMNT Im currently using v10.2 with the Rock Solid OI tweak only.

Oh ok, i was liking your v10.0 + tweak version. Getting good results. Guess I will try the v10.2 plus tweak and O/Is

you can use both.
I jsut use 10.2 becasue as i explained, i tweaked the other version to death so i needed to get a new solid perspective on the flow again.
10.2 still work wonders if SI has not released new patch tonight :D

OI tweak doesn't seem to better my results. I had great resulsts with v. 10.3, but the last 10 games have all been ****. Seems the tactic just failed all toghetter for my team, no idea why.. Even with your tweak Conn.

Playing with Monaco, still 2nd in the league but that has to do with the great performance before christmas times. Latest games im 2 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses. The wins i didnt even deserve.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;q8hPjG5Lrik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8hPjG5Lrik[/video]

Just thought I had to share this goal, I trained Hakan Çalhanoglu as a striker and he's been outstanding for this tactic!​

WOW my scouts find me a supertalented 14 year old clubles turkish player. i sign him and guess what... he will join me in 2020, in 3 years..... how ****** wount he be by then beeing clubless??? and why the shizzle cant he sign now since he got no club??

View attachment 327274

OI tweak doesn't seem to better my results. I had great resulsts with v. 10.3, but the last 10 games have all been ****. Seems the tactic just failed all toghetter for my team, no idea why.. Even with your tweak Conn.

Playing with Monaco, still 2nd in the league but that has to do with the great performance before christmas times. Latest games im 2 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses. The wins i didnt even deserve.

can you post screenshots ofthos games please? that would be to super help for us working on the tactic!

I need to see match stats from those matches you lost/drew/played bad, i need to see you're squad/lineup, and finaly i need to see you're player stats from those games.

please provide information so we can work on this.

are you sure you used my OI tweak??? i did good before, but now i think i have had like 5cc in 10 matches against me so its working superb defencively.

I get play for your tactic for Torpedo Moscow-its underdog Russian premier division. In first and second season, i played in my own tactic and get 8 and 8 places in a row. In third season i get your v8 Control tactic in second half season and get 6 places. Now its go 4 season, and for v 10 control i get 2 place in november! very good result, and i get good unbeaten row. Thank you very mutch!

Tried your insanse OI tweak Conn. 3 games(Preston, Everton, and Dinamo) 3 win, 17-1 GD... Whole team working like crazy to get the ball back.. Playing with Arsenal

Back