ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

@Intensa i don't understand the question......

Sorry, i'm french so English is sometimes complicated

I'm wondering about your General Training et Match preparation.
Can you give us yours ?

Hi guys,
I know this is not the right place to ask this question, but I give a go and se if someone could reply quick.

Below I will add a SS of my OI that Conn posted a few posts back.

Steam Community :: Screenshot

As you can see all the OI's is picked correctly.
On the following SS im in the final stages before kick off and this came up;

As you might see (even though it swedish) no OI's is picked?!?!
Why? Do I have to tick them again?!

Would be very thankful if some of you guys could help?

Ohh, one more question.

Eriksen, before version 10 of the tactic you said something about wich one of the Match prep to use. But now, which one would you use? Def. pos or tactics?

thanks

Hi guys,
I know this is not the right place to ask this question, but I give a go and se if someone could reply quick.

Below I will add a SS of my OI that Conn posted a few posts back.

As you can see all the OI's is picked correctly.
On the following SS im in the final stages before kick off and this came up;

As you might see (even though it swedish) no OI's is picked?!?!
Why? Do I have to tick them again?!

Would be very thankful if some of you guys could help?

You have to click on "Visa positioner" to see Oi's

why is the 10 not working for me :'( just got fired by the Saints, lost in de FA cup from a division 3 team. arggghhh
start over again unempoyed... one more time, before i really got frustrated

hi there

is there any way off setting the oi instead of having to do them before every match??

why is the 10 not working for me
just got fired by the Saints, lost in de FA cup from a division 3 team. arggghhh
start over again unempoyed... one more time, before i really got frustrated

That's odd. You would've thought this tactic would suit them extremely well. Did you gel the team enough in the beginning? There's quite a few new players in the team and would need quite a lot of Team Cohesion training.

That's odd. You would've thought this tactic would suit them extremely well. Did you gel the team enough in the beginning? There's quite a few new players in the team and would need quite a lot of Team Cohesion training.

Yes i did, 3 good matches and after that it went down..... before last week everthing worked perfect, and now. i have no idea what i'm doing wrong, and it frustrated

Yes i did, 3 good matches and after that it went down..... before last week everthing worked perfect, and now. i have no idea what i'm doing wrong, and it frustrated

Was it complacency? Was the opposition after those three games tougher then yourselves? What did you match prep? Who did you play? What version did you play?

Was it complacency? Was the opposition after those three games tougher then yourselves? What did you match prep? Who did you play? What version did you play?

they had no faith in me, i had no big teams to play to, QPR, Leicester, crystal palace liverpool.
Lost QPR-Leicester Crystal and Won Liverpool.
i do since the first version the same, and i will try it one more time, before i'm done
it's not possible for this tactic to loss 7 games and win against the big one(chelsea-utd-city) and then loss another 5 matches,
so i'm going back to the previous tactic and leave V10 behind me

they had no faith in me, i had no big teams to play to, QPR, Leicester, crystal palace liverpool.
Lost QPR-Leicester Crystal and Won Liverpool.
i do since the first version the same, and i will try it one more time, before i'm done
it's not possible for this tactic to loss 7 games and win against the big one(chelsea-utd-city) and then loss another 5 matches,
so i'm going back to the previous tactic and leave V10 behind me

Odd.. V10 has been the best version so far for me since the last patch. I will say though, you do need the right players to make it work. If you have a speedy "Benzema" type of striker I'd say previous version are probably better cause they suit that type of striker more.

Having fantastic success with my Almería save. But i guess now comes the hard part, im in January.
Almerías media prediction is 16th, and doesnt got any great players, unsept 1 youth that i sold for 46mills (Norwegian krones) + 50% of next sale to PSG. Got to buy Gaston Gil Romero, and he is amazing! Also got Jonathan Silva and Sergi Samper as loanee's.

15 matches played. 9 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses = 2. place behind Athletico with 5 points.

Currently playing with the counter version, 10.3. And switching off to control version when i play against a team that has around my media prediction. I also watch the current position of the team, to be sure that they aren't in form. Having a great time again! :D

You tacticmakers are fantastic! Thanks :)

why is this tactic so inconsistent for me? one time i won by 4 nil, the other i lost 4-1 to an average team.. im using V10 btw. 10.0&10.1, 10.2 and 10.3 accordingly.

View attachment 327210

Last edited:
Having fantastic success with my Almería save. But i guess now comes the hard part, im in January.
Almerías media prediction is 16th, and doesnt got any great players, unsept 1 youth that i sold for 46mills (Norwegian krones) + 50% of next sale to PSG. Got to buy Gaston Gil Romero, and he is amazing! Also got Jonathan Silva and Sergi Samper as loanee's.

15 matches played. 9 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses = 2. place behind Athletico with 5 points.

Currently playing with the counter version, 10.3. And switching off to control version when i play against a team that has around my media prediction. I also watch the current position of the team, to be sure that they aren't in form. Having a great time again! :D

You tacticmakers are fantastic! Thanks :)

what would you do when you're up against an in form big favourite team, while your team is in a bad form?

That is a big question. It could be many, many things...

i basically started by using 10.0 in most matches (bigger team or smaller teams), tend to work sometimes against big teams, but rarely nowadays. so i don't know what else to do other than switching between tactics in actual game to try my luck :p

I got offered the Arsenal job in 2016. Tried v9.2 on every home game and mixed it up with v9.1 away. I am unbeaten in 30 games and just won the quadruple.

Sweet. You need goof players though obviously. A CM who can play AM helps in the advanced CM position. A fast striker with amazing finishing, and the wingers need high passing stats.

solid tactic. cheers.

Back