ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Just to ask, how do you guys actually do transfers? I had no idea how to buy players every season. Do you buy scouted players or u search for the players yourself? Or filters? Can anyone guide me please. Thanks.

Finish 7th first season managing West Ham United and got 11m as transfer fund. Using V10 Press and Control.

TRansfers come more or less down to gut feeling.
In FM2015 the scouts report current ability CA and potential ability PA.
The PA however is often highlighted with golden stars that show known potential, and the dark star that shows potential potential.
to reveal how much potential they realy got you got to extensively scout them.

Personaly i look at abileties for the roles and take scout raport into consideration.
if the player has a mentality that fits the team i will go for it, adn altho this ocasionally backfires as when i bought vadillo that had potential 5star potential and turned out he was only 3, im quite pleased with the signing for my save as he was spanish and had good abileties for the role as AMR.

Just trust you're gut, play teh game and as you develop knowledge of players you will know more about what is a good signing and whatnot.

I would advise that when signing youth you avoid players with less determination than 12, and i personaly wount sign any unless they got 15.

hope this helps :)

TRansfers come more or less down to gut feeling.
In FM2015 the scouts report current ability CA and potential ability PA.
The PA however is often highlighted with golden stars that show known potential, and the dark star that shows potential potential.
to reveal how much potential they realy got you got to extensively scout them.

Personaly i look at abileties for the roles and take scout raport into consideration.
if the player has a mentality that fits the team i will go for it, adn altho this ocasionally backfires as when i bought vadillo that had potential 5star potential and turned out he was only 3, im quite pleased with the signing for my save as he was spanish and had good abileties for the role as AMR.

Just trust you're gut, play teh game and as you develop knowledge of players you will know more about what is a good signing and whatnot.

I would advise that when signing youth you avoid players with less determination than 12, and i personaly wount sign any unless they got 15.

hope this helps :)

Thanks Conn:)

how about the filters when you search for a player? I always search for wonderkids, but they are always way beyond my budget.

Really have some good experience with attacking midfielders on the central midfield positions! ;)
Lazaro, Horvath, Klaassen, Andersen, etc.

CHAMPIONS!
Rasenballsport Leipzig wins the Bundesliga for the first time in history.

Season 2017/2018
View attachment 327164

Began this season with some old versions. Playing this season I tweaked and created some new versions. And just 10 games before the season end I created the last versions 10. Won everything, except the Champions League, which was the first CL season in history for the club. I won against Barcelona, Bayern and Dortmund this season with the last versions 10. I begin every game with the attacking press versions and switch, if I think I need to anticipate, to one of the other versions 10.

I think when I was using the versions 10 the seasons before I would have got better results than

I was predicted 6th. And now.. just enjoy the screens!
Any questions are no problem, but don't ask me what I just wrote.

View attachment 327159 View attachment 327158 View attachment 327157 View attachment 327156 View attachment 327155 View attachment 327154
View attachment 327153 View attachment 327152

Haven't used the rock solid OI's from Conn.
But this is my first game..

View attachment 327151 View attachment 327150

Season 4 on the road now, nto going to play tonight, i feel terrible, think im comming down with a cold and i got dentist tomorrow morning YIkeZ ><

But inegrating ure tweaks with Rock Solid and maybe some Fullback tweaks if need be for next season sounds ttasty to me :)

Just to ask, how do you guys actually do transfers? I had no idea how to buy players every season. Do you buy scouted players or u search for the players yourself? Or filters? Can anyone guide me please. Thanks.

Finish 7th first season managing West Ham United and got 11m as transfer fund. Using V10 Press and Control.

I use filters as I like specific players with specific attributes. Some managers might like tall DMC's, some might not care, good passing fullbacks? Or just speed merchants? It's all down to matter of opinion.

Edit: It's the same when I train players too. Mould youngsters into how I'd want them to then progress on the role schedules once they hit the first team. Or just use individual attribute training to round off a particular attribute which is low for me.

Last edited:
Is it possible to change the left winger to winger support and right winger to inside forward support? What other postions would i have to change?

Really have some good experience with attacking midfielders on the central midfield positions! ;)
Lazaro, Horvath, Klaassen, Andersen, etc.

I've been playing Ozil as a CM and he's been unbelievable!! Already been spoken about as World Player of the year

Back