ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

It would take a game-breaking tactic to do well with a squad like that.
well i have played the demo with them and used v6 i think and after 10 games or so i was in the top 4 so not bad but like i said that was with the demo

Ill try, but Im just interested did anyone tried 8,9,10 or 11 Eriksen or your tactic with LLM team or lowest rated team in higher league.

Not that i know, im sure some have, but im using my save to work on the tactic, so not realy playing to win.

But i know people have won EPL with west ham first season using this tactic.

Part from that, all i can say is that the attacking ones are much more efficient, jsut remember to change between them depending on how the opponent plays.

got questions?

go to page 1 and read OI :)

Been playing for almost 9 season, and the only tactic that work perfectly for me is just the control one, i can not manage to have a stable result using the attacking tactic.. --"

Anyway, this is by far the most constant tactic that I ever use.. Great Job Conn and Erikson...

So after a rough couple of days, i don it, won the league, played like never before and having fun again,
just the V8 counter and Attack. CL and Cup are dissapointing, but next season got great signings Thielemans, Angelo Henriquez and Thorgan Hazard are coming to feyenoord on free transfers, all had the same reason, not feeling the love at there own club, ;) so i'm building on, feeling the game again, tnkx for the people who helped me these days

View attachment 326529View attachment 326528View attachment 326527View attachment 326526

So after a rough couple of days, i don it, won the league, played like never before and having fun again,
just the V8 counter and Attack. CL and Cup are dissapointing, but next season got great signings Thielemans, Angelo Henriquez and Thorgan Hazard are coming to feyenoord on free transfers, all had the same reason, not feeling the love at there own club, ;) so i'm building on, feeling the game again, tnkx for the people who helped me these days

View attachment 711500View attachment 711502View attachment 711503View attachment 711504
Toornstra! Great player. Remember using him with TFF_Cross tactics, he's been superb and now I see he's done even better for you :D

I wanna know how the AI is feeling now.

1.jpg

Been playing for almost 9 season, and the only tactic that work perfectly for me is just the control one, i can not manage to have a stable result using the attacking tactic.. --"

Anyway, this is by far the most constant tactic that I ever use.. Great Job Conn and Erikson...

what u do for oi's? and training and match prep

Yeah toornstra is great, so i think he will proberly have a transfer this summer, therefore Tielemans is great back-up if Clasie/Toornstra will leave the club, great great season, next season will be even better

Last edited:
Yeah toornstra is great, so i think he will proberly have a transfer this summer, therefore Tielemans is great back-up if Clasie/Toornstra will leave the club, great great season, next season will be even better

that must be a joke.... Tielemans as backup??? he is the ONLY -10 player in the game atm, aka what that means he is the potential best player in the game, so play him or you will miss out on a monstrum!

that must be a joke.... Tielemans as backup??? he is the ONLY -10 player in the game atm, aka what that means he is the potential best player in the game, so play him or you will miss out on a monstrum!

He was free, and indeed one of the best young players, i meant, back-up if Clasie-toornstra-Kimmich are leaving, he WILL be in the first 11, don't you worry ;)

He was free, and indeed one of the best young players, i meant, back-up if Clasie-toornstra-Kimmich are leaving, he WILL be in the first 11, don't you worry ;)

He was saying the Tielemans never should have ben a backup to begin with. He is more than just one of the best young players....he is the best young player.

Hi, quick question, if i want to put the IF on the right and winger on the left, do i have to change the duty for the fullback as well? since they got a different duty as it is now?

Can anyone answer me?

He was saying the Tielemans never should have ben a backup to begin with. He is more than just one of the best young players....he is the best young player.
Yeah i know, he left Anderlecht because he was not playing, I'm just selling Kimmich, Bascikoglu, Immers and maybe Clasie, so he will be the best player of my squad, in 2 seasons he played 23 games..

Back