ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Haha oops! Tielemans left me about 4 years after I bought him because of his lack of appearances, the fool wouldn't sign a new contract and signed a preliminary contract with PSG, but I offered him to them for immediate sale and they took him for 16m!

Keep seeing reference to ppl using tac to win Prem with West Ham. Anyone have a link to team used etc as this is quite incredible.

3.jpg

That loss vs Shakhtar was 3:0 and I ended up loosing on away goals (i won 4:1 in the first game) they scored their 3rd goal in 92nd minute to knock me out.

In response to the people questioning whether these tactics are good for LLM or weaker teams in big leagues, I've been using some version of these tactics with Sheffield United. First season won L1 by about 12 points. In the second season I'm first in the Championship at the halfway point (using v10 for the whole second season). So yes, it does work.

Conn, recently you mentioned about the tactic struggling to accommodate control tactics and working better for counter and attacking tactics. This seems to me that it may be because of the shape. Counter and Attacking football is more direct from the DM to the ST's it only takes 1 pass out wide or through the middle.

The problem with when controlling is there are a lack of forward thinking players it is hard to probe with wingers and a striker. When controlling the DM and DLP aren't fully used. Maybe consider for the control tactic only moving the DM into the AM position. Then playing perhaps with the AP at AM instead of CM then playing perhaps 2 DLP's at CM this means you still have defensive cover and when trying to probe on the edge of the opponents box you have an extra man involved in the build up. Which suits the slower transition.

V6.1 Tweak

Couldnt really get the latest versions to work for me

so switched to V6.1 Christian & Captain Keano's tweak

Screenshots attached

btw Flannigan plays as the Right CM

:)

Why cant i offer players contracts from other teams with less than a year left? Can anyone enlighten me? For eg, im leeds united, trying to sign Ferreya with 6 months left. But i dun have the option to offer him a new contract. Need help asap thanks! And when do you guys start hunting for free players?

Why cant i offer players contracts from other teams with less than a year left? Can anyone enlighten me? For eg, im leeds united, trying to sign Ferreya with 6 months left. But i dun have the option to offer him a new contract. Need help asap thanks! And when do you guys start hunting for free players?

In PL and lower you can only offer contracts a month before.
When you are in other countries it is when there is 6 monts left. :)

Ok guys, new day new stuff comming out.

Smear you're self with patience, the Next level is coming out later today!

meanwhile, have a good one :)

Conn, recently you mentioned about the tactic struggling to accommodate control tactics and working better for counter and attacking tactics. This seems to me that it may be because of the shape. Counter and Attacking football is more direct from the DM to the ST's it only takes 1 pass out wide or through the middle.

The problem with when controlling is there are a lack of forward thinking players it is hard to probe with wingers and a striker. When controlling the DM and DLP aren't fully used. Maybe consider for the control tactic only moving the DM into the AM position. Then playing perhaps with the AP at AM instead of CM then playing perhaps 2 DLP's at CM this means you still have defensive cover and when trying to probe on the edge of the opponents box you have an extra man involved in the build up. Which suits the slower transition.

The two DLP would you put them on support or defend?

Back