ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I would try originally to have them both on support. The idea would be to have the full midfield active while trying to hold possession. The problem is that an Anchor Man doesn't support possession play.
If you get hit on the counter you can consider putting one on defend.

How do I found out if my opponents play with long balls? Any ss'es if possible? Thanks in advance.

Will the download links be updated soon? Can't wait to try this tactic!

Ok im back home, now just to coordinate with Koen, and a release is around the corner.

Keep it in the pants guys.

Also, can you please try stuff around you'reself? we are VERY interested in getting you to help us develop it further, but its impossible to do it all alone.

Say i play the barcelonagame 20 times and watch minimum extended highlights, take notes, look at positioning offencive and defencively while figuring out of FB(S) or FB(A.) or WB(S) works best along with DLP or RPM.

Thats one thing nailes, about 6 hours of work. done.

Now if im going to further test say more games to see if AP should be (A.) or (S) or even change to DLP. thats 3 more hours.

Then next if i see DLP works better than AP along with what i set for the left CM slot, i need to test again if something in the left slot goes better with the DLP i chose on the right, BOOM 3 more hours.
now someone want me to prove the tactic also works with a lower league team, should i add another 3 hours of testing with say, Burnley? then we are looking at 15 hours playtime for me alone.

add that for Koen aswell and boom 30 hours of testing and we are zombies :p

See what i am saying?

Things take time, and it would make me sooooo happy if someone would test even the smallest change and report back to me if it improved or made the tactic worse.

Last edited:
Hey Conn whats your training? and can you tell me in which moments should I use the 2 attacking versions?

(v11)

Last edited:
How do I found out if my opponents play with long balls? Any ss'es if possible? Thanks in advance.

THE VERSIONS 11 ARE IN THE OP. THE VERSIONS 12 WILL BE UPLOADED NEXT WEEK. NEED SOME LITTLE MORE TIME TO TEST THE NEW TACTICS. VERSIONS 11 IS A LITTLE TWEAKED VERSION OF THE VERSIONS 10. VERSIONS 12 WILL BE HAVING MANY MORE TWEAKS.

Back