ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Christian, Im scoring a lot more goals since I have unticked 'work ball into box'. Long shots seem really strong on this match engine and its resulting in far more goals and corners. You should definitely consider it.

Christian, Im scoring a lot more goals since I have unticked 'work ball into box'. Long shots seem really strong on this match engine and its resulting in far more goals and corners. You should definitely consider it.

will test, tnx mike :)

MAck, it's tehre, but its not shown under players, you need to click the button on the semi top right to show team markings, there all is red and markins applied. the system is for positions, not players so players will never have a setting. That way you dont ahve to click new oi whenevr they sub. AML for eksample will ALWAYS be marked

Do I need to use the new OI with the V11 tactics ?

Why not just give both a try?

can anyone help

I set up OI in the tactic screen in the week before the game

and then when it comes to each match, they are rest and all blank

any ideas?

The default pre math OI screen isn't going to show what you set. But, don't worry, it is there. On the screen there will be a link saying "Show Positions". Click that, and it will show what you pre set in the tactic screen.

View attachment 326303

You guys wanted a tough match so here i present to you the new control tested away vs Real Madrid!

View attachment 326302

Im using same lineup in all games, same teamtalk to start off the game assistant + assertive Ptt, halftime i will TT according to performance.
Note that i am NOT using my strongest lineup for a more underdog concept to the match.
Lineups
View attachment 326299View attachment 326301
Real Madrid fielding a total of 34.5 star lineup
Sevilla fielding a total of 30 star lineup

Game 1 Game 2 Game 3
View attachment 326291 View attachment 326290 View attachment 326289
Potential Tweaking....

Game 4 Game 5
View attachment 326286 View attachment 326285

Potential Tweaking....

Game 6 Games 7 Game 8
View attachment 326280 View attachment 326277 View attachment 326273
Potential Tweaking...

Game 9 Game 10
View attachment 326272 View attachment 326271
Potential tweaking...

Game 11 Game 12 Game 13
View attachment 326268 View attachment 326258 View attachment 326256

Game 14 Game 15 Game 16
View attachment 326249 View attachment 326248 View attachment 326226

Game 17 Game 18 Game 19
View attachment 326205 View attachment 326192 View attachment 326162

Game 20 - END OF TEST
View attachment 326158

Notes:
- First 3 games played, got smashed in 2, got a draw in 3rd. would have been a lot different if i dident play this guy as goalie.
View attachment 326288

- Using Fluid seems a lot better than Very Fluid, control improving!
- Now testing "Narrow".
- Now testing fullback settings
- Testing midtfield constelation
- Taco devoured
- Seems adding lower tempo is a good thing, further testing needed...

Conclusion:

Needs more testing, brain destroyed by watching game, need more brains....

Last edited:
I didn't ask for a 30 min post answer ..

Its fine with PM's and simple questions, do not hesitate to ask, but i encourage everyone to first read Opening Post, then browse the last few pages atleast before posting. (im talking in general).

PM me if you got questions you dotn want to post in chat, i will answere as fast as i can, but as @USMNT point out, we are quite bussy now testing out the new tactic set to present you the best resoults we can as soon as we can.

I will try to keep it a bit "open" so that you can see what is going on (check my post on this page with the real game).

To test is a lot of work, becasue obviously we cant take 1 week just playing through first seasons with no transfers over and over again, as there is no time for that. There is a lot to test, and we are very happy you guys make input to things you would like to see in the tactic.

Well, back to work!

Last edited:
When downloading the 11 tactic pack i get the 10.3 counter tactic??

Someoneelse having this problem?

Conn and CE, what a superb job you guys do!! This kind of tactic thread have helped me alot on FM so far! Keep it up.

Thanks from Zlatan I.

Zlatan! Thank you a lot bud.
We are trying our best, always appriciating some kind words tossed our way :)
The counter tactic was always a Christian favourite, try it out, he speaks highly of it!
if you want the latest working set Rock Solid is what have gotten me a flawless run with Sevilla. mostly using the attack ones that work the best in myopinion, thats why we are working on the controll one as we speak.

Last edited:
Just finished my first season with the v10.2 with Liverpool.

Won the BPL and the Champions League.

Started the BPL 24-5-0, was absolutely dominating. However, lost 3 times and drew once in my final 9 matches. Man U closed the gap and finished 7 points behind me.

In the Champions League, Sturridge had 13 goals and Sterling had 8. In the group stages, I was with Juventus, FC Port and Dinamo. Then had to go through Real Madrid, AS Monaco, Arsenal and then face Bayern in the final and beat them 3-0.

Christian is drunk View attachment 326276

he is on Ajax match, so excuse him.

Want to become the legend you got to use a lethal approach!

Never tried the counter one, thats aaaall on christian ^^

Back