ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

What instructions did you use against Real Madrid Conn?

Last edited:
The counter 10.3 is the good one!

So i shall use that one even if the roles doesn't mathch 11ver? :)

Edit; When downloading and extracting the 11 version i get all the right ones. But when adding them in game, it says 11.0, 11.1 etc. But when adding the counter version it says 10.3...?

Last edited:
What instructions did you use against Real Madrid Conn?

holy smokes, a lot!!!!!!

im on a testing rampage, but current version of rock solid controll with fluid and narrow seems solid.

i wount reveal all the tricks yet as im stil ltesting and the final release will be out for you guys whenever he has time to revamp the OP.

all i can say is that Controll seem to have gained it's place in this tacticset.

also do not look at score, remember i have juniorkeeper in goal so a lot of reals goals woudl ahve easily been saved by jernimo Rulli if i plyed him.

Christian is drunk View attachment 712001

he is on Ajax match, so excuse him.

Want to become the legend you got to use a lethal approach!

Never tried the counter one, thats aaaall on christian ^^

Haha Looool. Yes I am and still in the ******* train. Oh dear! Stil one hour in the train to go.

Couldn't resist to look at Conn's test results.

Just finished my first season with the v10.2 with Liverpool.

Won the BPL and the Champions League.

Started the BPL 24-5-0, was absolutely dominating. However, lost 3 times and drew once in my final 9 matches. Man U closed the gap and finished 7 points behind me.

In the Champions League, Sturridge had 13 goals and Sterling had 8. In the group stages, I was with Juventus, FC Port and Dinamo. Then had to go through Real Madrid, AS Monaco, Arsenal and then face Bayern in the final and beat them 3-0.

Great stuff. For 10.2 did you change IF to attack cm to dlp and fb to wingback. Have you tried version 11 yet?

Great stuff. For 10.2 did you change IF to attack cm to dlp and fb to wingback. Have you tried version 11 yet?

Yes, DL & DR were switched to WB's. CM was switched to DLP. IF was switched to attack and i used conn's OIs.

GK-Mignolet
DL- Moreno
DC- Sakho
DC- Lovren
DR- Flannagan
DM- Gerrard
AP- Coutinho
DLP- Henderson
IF- Sterling
W- Lallana
St- Sturridge.

Conn, I'm looking over the v11 but I can find very little differences compared to your tweak of the v10's. Other than the CWB. But most things havent changed and I can't say the tactic is particularly improved.

Are there any tested changes I am missing?

Conn, I'm looking over the v11 but I can find very little differences compared to your tweak of the v10's. Other than the CWB. But most things havent changed and I can't say the tactic is particularly improved.

NO you are correct Mike, not a lot was added from v10 - 11 except that i added my OI and changed the IF to attack and CWB behind him.

Not alwyas the best to do lots of changes to something that works.

As you can see im thurraly testing tweaks at the moment, but i would not mind you helping tbh.

could you for instance take the attach with high pressure and see how it would perform with IF(a.) on right instead of winger and CWBR aswell??? i would very much appriciate it!

In theory a winger on one side and a IF on the otehr should work better, but so many have asked me if they can do 2x IF, and i ahvent tested it so if you could be so kind good sir :)

how can i know before a match if they play much long balls?

You get a scoutreport on the opponent before every match. there you can see how they score and conceede goals and use that to you're advantage :)

How about search the thread where this has been answered 10 times already

Yeah thats true, but this is the biggest FM tread out there as far as i know, so it's no harm in asking tbh :)

When you already have a great tactic, sometimes all that is needed is that slight one or two tweaks. So, it is good that a lot hasn't changed. Would be bad news if it did.

Yeah thats true, but this is the biggest FM tread out there as far as i know, so it's no harm in asking tbh :)

Yeah, but I wonder how much smaller it would be if the same questions and answers weren't repeated 100 times. Might be a good idea to get some of the FAQs into the OP.

The counter 10.3V in the 11V pack is AWESOME. Just got promoted to Sky Bet League 1 with a team from Vanarama South Conference

I was predicted to finish 22th in Sky Bet League 2 and I managed to win the league mostly using the COUNTER tactic. Now I'm in Sky Bet League 1 predicted to finish 22th again and I'm 1st 5 wins from 5 games

Yes, DL & DR were switched to WB's. CM was switched to DLP. IF was switched to attack and i used conn's OIs.

GK-Mignolet
DL- Moreno
DC- Sakho
DC- Lovren
DR- Flannagan
DM- Gerrard
AP- Coutinho
DLP- Henderson
IF- Sterling
W- Lallana
St- Sturridge.

Cheers mate