ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Yeah, but I wonder how much smaller it would be if the same questions and answers weren't repeated 100 times. Might be a good idea to get some of the FAQs into the OP.

Yeah.

We are going to update the OP with everything we can think of and revamp it once we have the tactics done :)

NO you are correct Mike, not a lot was added from v10 - 11 except that i added my OI and changed the IF to attack and CWB behind him.

Not alwyas the best to do lots of changes to something that works.

As you can see im thurraly testing tweaks at the moment, but i would not mind you helping tbh.

could you for instance take the attach with high pressure and see how it would perform with IF(a.) on right instead of winger and CWBR aswell??? i would very much appriciate it!

In theory a winger on one side and a IF on the otehr should work better, but so many have asked me if they can do 2x IF, and i ahvent tested it so if you could be so kind good sir :)

I'll have a go with it. It may work. Because you will have the width provided by the CWB's. And the IF's making more of a narrow front three.

It will need a lot of stamina for the CWB's.

But I'll have a look at what happens. It may be worth trying a half back to make a narrow back three while the CWB's bomb forward to create a back three as well. So effectively we will be using something that is a 3-4-3 in attack.

Conn again, have either you or Koen looked into adapting the free-kicks? I'm finding that a majority of my IFK goals are being given as offside. I'm not sure if any instructions would change that though.

Conn again, have either you or Koen looked into adapting the free-kicks? I'm finding that a majority of my IFK goals are being given as offside. I'm not sure if any instructions would change that though.
We are working on set pices aswell, dont worry.

I'll have a go with it. It may work. Because you will have the width provided by the CWB's. And the IF's making more of a narrow front three.

It will need a lot of stamina for the CWB's.

But I'll have a look at what happens. It may be worth trying a half back to make a narrow back three while the CWB's bomb forward to create a back three as well. So effectively we will be using something that is a 3-4-3 in attack.

Yeah i was thiinking the same, but im unsure how the centerbacks would perform with a HB as they push more forward.

you mind testing it and give me some feedback?

The counter 10.3V in the 11V pack is AWESOME. Just got promoted to Sky Bet League 1 with a team from Vanarama South Conference

I was predicted to finish 22th in Sky Bet League 2 and I managed to win the league mostly using the COUNTER tactic. Now I'm in Sky Bet League 1 predicted to finish 22th again and I'm 1st 5 wins from 5 games
have u done any tweaks with the 10.3v ?

Yes, DL & DR were switched to WB's. CM was switched to DLP. IF was switched to attack and i used conn's OIs.

Just wondering do you always go with naturally right footed players playing as an IF on the left i.e Sterling or would you still play a naturally left footed player as an IF on the left i.e Patrick Roberts.

Yeah am testing it. My logic is with an Anchor you get a defensive shape.

AM
CB CB

With A Half back you get

CB HB CB

Obviously that covers far more width because of the three.

It will work well with high pressure and a high line. Not sure about how it would work with a deeper line though.

--

I'll leave the free-kick set pieces to you two then.

Just wondering do you always go with naturally right footed players playing as an IF on the left i.e Sterling or would you still play a naturally left footed player as an IF on the left i.e Patrick Roberts.

I really haven't been paying attention to that. I play them where they are comfortable at, regardless of their foot. Sterling can play both sides.

Conn, first things first my prediction that using a HB instead of Anchor is wrong. Testing has showed me that I am conceding less goals with the anchor man. That is that out of the way. Very soon Ill be able to give you some idea on whether or not the extra IF and CWB is working. At this stage I would say before you release v12 it is DEFINITELY worth testing.

sorry if this question has been made, What week training and pre-match I use in the preseason? Or is the same of the season (any of the three images in OP)?

In pre-season this? View attachment 712215

Last edited:
Ive found that if needing another goal to win a game, switch to Overload and add Direct Passing in team instructions... i ALWAYS get a late goal, usually through a corner or long shot.

sorry if this question has been made, What week training and pre-match I use in the preseason? Or is the same of the season (any of the three images in OP)?

In pre-season this? View attachment 712215 and in the season another of

There are no right or wrong, or magic formula when it comes to that. Analyze your team, understand your tactic and determine what you team needs to work on during training, both on a group level and also individual.

So I try the V11 Control with my new game with the Juventus Turin and this tactic is a MASTERPIECE!

I bought Lucas Moura, Criscito and Peruzzi and I sold Llorente, Asamoah and Caceres.

And this is my reference game:
When u use 11.0,when 11.1......V11.0 for those who play without long ball,V11.1 for long ball opposition???

There are no right or wrong, or magic formula when it comes to that. Analyze your team, understand your tactic and determine what you team needs to work on during training, both on a group level and also individual.

ok, thank you!!

The tweak is changing winger (S) to Inside forward (A) and FB (S) to CWB (A) ONLY.
I repeat NO change to the DM role or Any Instruction Team or Player.
Same team is used as much as possible (Very close to identical) for a 6 game run. (Its all I have time for to do a test that tests whether Conn should fully test.
I played the tactic the whole match. (Didnt change to defend a lead or anything)
My team is predicted to finish 13th (League Two)

Results

Game 1 - Bristol City(Capital one - Bristol are two divisions higher)
Original V11 - 2-4 LOSS
Tweaked V11 - 4-1 WIN

Game 2 - Crawley Town
Original V11 - 1-2 LOSS
Tweaked V11 - 2-1 WIN

Game 3 - Burton
Original V11 - 2-2 DRAW
Tweaked V11 - 1-2 LOSS

Game 4 - Grimsby
Original V11 - 1-0 WIN
Tweaked V11 - 5-0 WIN

Game 5 - Plymouth
Original V11 - 2-2 DRAW
Tweaked V11 - 2-4 LOSS

Game 6 - Carlisle
Original V11 - 3-1 WIN
Tweaked V11 - 5-1 WIN

Game 7 - Exeter
Original V11 - 0-2 LOSS
Tweaked V11 - 2-0 WIN

Overall scored
Original V11 - 11
Tweaked V11 - 21

Overall conceded
Original V11- 13
Tweaked V11 - 9

Goals from striker
Original V11 - 3
Tweaked V11 - 8

Goals from IF + W or IF + IF
Original V11- 1
Tweaked V11 - 5

Everyone else (Mainly AP)
Original V11 - 7
Tweaked V11 - 8

(Pretending the Bristol City game was a league game)
Points earned
Original V11 - 8 out of 21
Tweaked V11 - 15 out of 21

Make of that what you will.

Conn: Test it please.

Back