used the new version for my last matches.

I play with Dulwich Hamlet with a quotation of 2000-1 for the title in Vanarama South.

I was fifth before using the tactics. I finish second and I win play-offs easily.

Solid and beautiful football.

All the trainings given by my assistant.

View attachment 272240

V3 433 Delivering Art

Yeah! A new update. You can use the tips and tricks from the opening post, like OI's, training and other stuff. I didn't select any corner taker and score a good amount of goals out of it. So, have a test and see if you need to set the backs to take corners. The tactic is tested with Everton and Burnley, both first place at half season.

Let me know what you think!

Downloadlink: https://www.sendspace.com/file/phrusm

View attachment 272236 View attachment 272235

User ULG x DeFuZeR tweaked a tactic of mine and I tweaked his tactic. That resulted in the tactic above. Credits to ULG x DeFuZeR for his input!

Last edited:
Poor results

Hi Christian,
I use your last tactic V2 433 but i have very poor results. I played with Parma. My first results was: Verona(h) 2:0, Inter(a) 0:5, Palermo(h) 1:1, Napoli(a) 2:4, , Udinese(h) 2:1, Empoli(a) 0:4..... so after first 6 games i have only 6 points(2-1-3). I use OI's from your opening post, traning(overal and pre-match) is my assistant work. I don't look for oposiotions style(direct or short pass), but i didn't see instructions about it in "Delivering Art".

Do you have any receipe for me?

Hi Christian,
I use your last tactic V2 433 but i have very poor results. I played with Parma. My first results was: Verona(h) 2:0, Inter(a) 0:5, Palermo(h) 1:1, Napoli(a) 2:4, , Udinese(h) 2:1, Empoli(a) 0:4..... so after first 6 games i have only 6 points(2-1-3). I use OI's from your opening post, traning(overal and pre-match) is my assistant work. I don't look for oposiotions style(direct or short pass), but i didn't see instructions about it in "Delivering Art".

Do you have any receipe for me?
You don't have to take a look at drop or a press version, just the tactic I gave you. Hmm.. I think your players don't suit the tactic well. Maybe you can have a look at players who can boost up your squad and suit the tactic (roles). So also might take a look at how you are conceding.

I will try my Parma team with your V3 version. Let you know later how it works.
But i see that player role's in "Delivering Art" is for big teams with very good players.
I will let you know...

I will try my Parma team with your V3 version. Let you know later how it works.
But i see that player role's in "Delivering Art" is for big teams with very good players.
I will let you know...
No, the Delivering Art tactics are for different clubs, also for weak teams.

Ok Christian, if you can, please look for Parma squad. This is not very good team, but with your one tactic with another guy what you made, i finished with 6th posiotion.

So many different versions lol. which would would you recommend for Milan? (first season)

Ok Christian, if you can, please look for Parma squad. This is not very good team, but with your one tactic with another guy what you made, i finished with 6th posiotion.
well with 433v2 i won the league with san marino and i have far shiter player than parma ever will and not doing too bad in serie b at the mo

So many different versions lol. which would would you recommend for Milan? (first season)
Pick three tactics you like and see what tactic performs best, mate. Or better, in which tactic your players perform better!