Using this with Vasco Da Gama in brazil plays some lovely football in the final third and I'm having a storming season will be interesting to see if I can play this well in the top flight next season looking forward filling my team with wonderkid regens over the coming years and making this tactics beastly.

Something new is coming up! Ah yeah! Had some troubles with the goals for but this has been fixed! :)

Waw! It is exactly what I was going to write! I began a season yesterday evening with Dulwich Hamlet. The tactics works good, beautiful football. But not enough goals for while I have about twenty shoots by match. I do not manage to change the problem. I am impatient to know your solution.

My latest test ruined the good feelings about the tactic. I have to find a way to improve the V2 433. Seems really hard!

My latest test ruined the good feelings about the tactic. I have to find a way to improve the V2 433. Seems really hard!

Could it possibly be because the front 5, if you will, are on support? Have you tried a CF on attack upfront? or if you want to keep the F9 maybe one of the IF's needs to be attacking?

Could it possibly be because the front 5, if you will, are on support? Have you tried a CF on attack upfront? or if you want to keep the F9 maybe one of the IF's needs to be attacking?
Haha, well, I have literally tried everything. Other team instructions, other duties, other roles (for backs, DM, CM's and the striker). I just can't beat the (test) results of the V2 433 when using a standard mentality. But, I know the results of the V2 can be achieved and even better. I will work on that!

If other people have some ideas, let me know.
Some tweaks I prefer:
- Untick 'roam from position' at TI.
- Use a advanced playmaker (support) instead of the CM.
- Use a deep lying striker (support or attack).

But, one thing.. the 433 V2 isn't a bad tactic. Look at Will's tests and the results of the opening post. It is a great tactic, but I want more domination and more goals. Hope someone can help me with that. I do think that a standard mentality tactic can break every opponent (when using it right).

Haha, well, I have literally tried everything. Other team instructions, other duties, other roles (for backs, DM, CM's and the striker). I just can't beat the (test) results of the V2 433 when using a standard mentality. But, I know the results of the V2 can be achieved and even better. I will work on that!

If other people have some ideas, let me know.
Some tweaks I prefer:
- Untick 'roam from position' at TI.
- Use a advanced playmaker (support) instead of the CM.
- Use a deep lying striker (support or attack).

En vaker op doel schieten, weet de engelse benaming niet

I have a new version of the tactic I am working on. But, there is a problem. It works so good against topclubs, but overall it is just an average tactic. Against City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal I won or drew (home and away) with my Leicester side. Maybe with some tweaks this can be an overall tactic. I will publish it below, but don't expect wonders as I think it isn't better than the V2 which is more an overall tactic.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/knst05

Let's see who can make a good tweak from it. I will be working on it, also!

Things like this..

View attachment 272986 View attachment 272985

View attachment 272888 Fantastic promotion followed by top flight division! and those draws i should have won most of them dominated possesion and plenty of shots the losses were normally me smashing them and the opposition having 1 CCC and scoring thanks ChritianEriksen!

I've tried it:
- > Complete Forward (offensive) : more goals one match on two but no incidence on the wingers.
- > the advanced playmaker instead of the CM WITH and WITHOUT a defensive midfielder. No incidence.
-> Untick "roam of position" : no incidence.

I thought changed the role of the side defenders. But I did not try because I take only goals on corner kicks or free kicks.

Gonna try a save with Liverpool, and see if I can find any tweak at all on the new/V2 version with my limited tac skills ;)

maybe not the best choice with the good AMCs in Liverpool, but retraining do exist xD

Last edited: